• Sara

Votes: 385 52.9%
  • Izzy

Votes: 108 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ayakali

Aug 3, 2020
I really enjoy this game. In my opinion you could have more then 1 energy a day but guess that increases as you work out in the gym I guess. Look forward to more updates.

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
Not sure if this has been mentioned but I think I encountered a bug:

Using the in-game stats screen, I still only have 8/9 cum scenes for Laura. Looking in the game files, I think it's the "lauracum3" file that never shows up during my game. Is the rate it presents super low or is there an issue with my game?

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
Not sure if this has been mentioned but I think I encountered a bug:

Using the in-game stats screen, I still only have 8/9 cum scenes for Laura. Looking in the game files, I think it's the "lauracum3" file that never shows up during my game. Is the rate it presents super low or is there an issue with my game?
Yes it's a known bug with 0.1, you didn't miss a scene but the javascript function that counts the viewed scenes was missing one of them. the lauracum3 file is not used. I fixed it for the next version. I know it's annoying for completionists sorry!

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Played it. Have to say, it's actually pretty good. Could have used not to have the gurls' "real" names (I mean, some might be using stage names and whatnot, but still; also, aren't their names copyrighted anyway?), but overall, it's really nice.

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
Played it. Have to say, it's actually pretty good. Could have used not to have the gurls' "real" names (I mean, some might be using stage names and whatnot, but still; also, aren't their names copyrighted anyway?), but overall, it's really nice.
I do pray that's not a real problem, I removed their last names from the in-game emails so only the Credits page has them now. If necessary I can give the player the option to change the names, but I hope it won't come to that.

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
Man wtf. Could be an awesome one 5 years ago or smth, but I really don't understand how can a dev not give even a little damn about how their game looks. No, that's not how you make a good game. I really hope the dev's gonna learn some CSS and basic UI/UX, then I'd come back and give it one more chance. Right now it's just garbage, with no offense meant. Good luck tho.

SirHoopZ

Oct 10, 2021
Man wtf. Could be an awesome one 5 years ago or smth, but I really don't understand how can a dev not give even a little damn about how their game looks. No, that's not how you make a good game. I really hope the dev's gonna learn some CSS and basic UI/UX, then I'd come back and give it one more chance. Right now it's just garbage, with no offense meant. Good luck tho.
Sometimes making it simple is the best, there are some games that have a lot of stuff and awful UI that makes it unappealing to play

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
I do pray that's not a real problem, I removed their last names from the in-game emails so only the Credits page has them now. If necessary I can give the player the option to change the names, but I hope it won't come to that.
I don't think it'll be a problem so long as you're not making money off the game, besides, you're not the first to use real models' pics and gifs in their game. :unsure:
In general, I was just nitpicking, so don't mind me. :LOL:

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
Pretty good start, few things:
  1. Navigating sucks and takes too many clicks
  2. Corruption, followers, your total debt and your/the girls libidos (if such a stat exists, not sure) are all invisible variables that should be shown to the player in the sidebar. Corruption gains are "some corruption", same with fitness, both should also be explicit values.
  3. Assuming there will be a transformation route for the MC, a non-con option should be available
    1. To facilitate that, a dom/sub and like/dislike relationship status per girl would be a nice touch and add more meaning to the individual activities (going for a walk at the lake + whatever gets added later)
I'm hoping there's a route where the MC falls into debauchery, ideally against his better judgment and at the behest of one of the girls for her own benefit. Also would like to see more flavor text on the images being shown during camshows and other events, that improves the overall experience significantly. Will keep an eye on this one.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Pretty good start, few things:
  1. Navigating sucks and takes too many clicks
  2. Corruption, followers, your total debt and your/the girls libidos (if such a stat exists, not sure) are all invisible variables that should be shown to the player in the sidebar. Corruption gains are "some corruption", same with fitness, both should also be explicit values.
  3. Assuming there will be a transformation route for the MC, a non-con option should be available
    1. To facilitate that, a dom/sub and like/dislike relationship status per girl would be a nice touch and add more meaning to the individual activities (going for a walk at the lake + whatever gets added later)
I'm hoping there's a route where the MC falls into debauchery, ideally against his better judgment and at the behest of one of the girls for her own benefit. Also would like to see more flavor text on the images being shown during camshows and other events, that improves the overall experience significantly. Will keep an eye on this one.
1. Agreed. But how would you improve it? Other than just making all home locations available without the "first floor\ second floor" bit.
2. Total debt (and I think a gurl's corruption) is shown in one of the menus, in the sidebar. A bit clicky, but it's there. Fitness has only a handful of variables: chubby, average; others haven't been implemented, I guess (since after I've advanced to 'average' the game said "that's all the fitness I can do for now" whenever I went to the gym. 'Chubby' had between 4 and 8 gym visits to advance. Not really a big deal for me, but I can see how some people might want it to be clearer.
3. Agreed, though I'd like a non-con route regardless of transformation option. Also, 'transformation' should be an option, not obligatory.
4. There's actually a thing, if you become a cam model yourself, after a few shows you get an email from a sissy character proposing that you become their sugardaddy. I think that's one of the dev's ideas for "debauchery against better judgement on behest of a gurl's benefit".

Reactions: Darkshark

PokedHoleGuru

Oct 13, 2021
1. Agreed. But how would you improve it? Other than just making all home locations available without the "first floor\ second floor" bit.
I purpose making them buttons instead of hyperlinks. more work yes but even without graphics it would flow better. or having the girls and camming in one quick to access section like the sidebar or a menu where you select cam and can choose between yourself and the girls. I can't remember what game it was that made a thing where after a while you can have a girl auto work if you toggle it or something.

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes