Votes: 68 9.3%
  • Sara

Votes: 385 52.9%
  • Izzy

Votes: 108 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 23, 2020
I can see a TF route that's not at all sissification. Not having the girls forcefem him or any of that cuck bullshit. Just have MC unleash his inner hot dominant 6'3" dickgirl goddess :BootyTime:

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
There are soooo many player sissification games, just let us have one damn game where we do get sissified
Wait, what? First you're saying that there are many MC sissification games, and then you want us to get a game where the MC gets sissified? Did I read this correct?o_O

Reactions: DSTORQUE

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
I've updated the OP and Itch.io with the new version. Some new content, some small QOL improvements. I tested saves from 0.1 and they should work, preferably from the home screen as some pages have been changed. Let me know if you find any bugs.

Hope you enjoy!
The notification for new emails on sidebar is good but think it should say New eail as well as being a blue dot and also with regards to emails, when you click on heck emails on laptop then it would be good if it says NEW next to any new emails, I had to go through all the emails before I got to the ones that were new after getting notification about ne email (I know the game is still being developed etc so please consider what I just said as possible suggestions)

Also good game so far and look forward to seeing how it grows etc

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
The notification for new emails on sidebar is good but think it should say New eail as well as being a blue dot and also with regards to emails, when you click on heck emails on laptop then it would be good if it says NEW next to any new emails, I had to go through all the emails before I got to the ones that were new after getting notification about ne email (I know the game is still being developed etc so please consider what I just said as possible suggestions)

Also good game so far and look forward to seeing how it grows etc
Yes definitely some good points, for the next update I have it on my list to rework the emails page to allow archiving of old emails and clarify which ones are unread. Probably edit the UI for them a bit as well. Thanks!

Mar 23, 2020
Just (re)started 0.2. Big fan of the UI changes.

Edit: just finished most of the content. I wasn't disappointed, I enjoyed the kinks on display a lot. I'm not a huge fan of the dom/sub dichotomy, as a switch I'd rather have freedom to engage in either style without restriction tbh.

A small suggestion: the money grind can get tedious. It would be nice if the cam business was semi-automated: earn passive income every day (scaled by corruption), but with a small boost if you choose to engage actively (tell the girls what to do and do couple sessions).

Edit 2: I might be seeing things, but there were certainly hints at a possible MC feminization route. I and a lot of people would enjoy it, a lot wouldn't. As long as it's optional and not too "sissy"-ish, I wholeheartedly welcome it :BootyTime:

Last edited:

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
Just (re)started 0.2. Big fan of the UI changes.

Edit: just finished most of the content. I wasn't disappointed, I enjoyed the kinks on display a lot. I'm not a huge fan of the dom/sub dichotomy, as a switch I'd rather have freedom to engage in either style without restriction tbh.

A small suggestion: the money grind can get tedious. It would be nice if the cam business was semi-automated: earn passive income every day (scaled by corruption), but with a small boost if you choose to engage actively (tell the girls what to do and do couple sessions).

Edit 2: I might be seeing things, but there were certainly hints at a possible MC feminization route. I and a lot of people would enjoy it, a lot wouldn't. As long as it's optional and not too "sissy"-ish, I wholeheartedly welcome it :BootyTime:
Pretty good suggestions, you do already earn some passive money if you go to sleep and girls still have energy left over. It currently scales with their followers, but I'll try to flesh it out more.

There might be some optional side content for player feminization (you can still be submissive or dominant or something in between), depends on how much interest there is. I'll probably do polls for that.

Mar 23, 2020
Pretty good suggestions, you do already earn some passive money if you go to sleep and girls still have energy left over. It currently scales with their followers, but I'll try to flesh it out more.
Oh interesting, I did not notice, my bad. Maybe a message when you go to sleep, "Laura earned $x during the day".

ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
Likely missed it but I am guessing there are plans for rooms to be expanded to get alot more tenants.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Um, downloaded the file from WorkUpload and only got, what seems to be, an update.

Scratch that. Forgot the executable is an html link. As a suggestion, @averagehtmlenjoyer, maybe rename it, because 'index' can be a bit misleading.

Reactions: ThornyAce
4.30 star(s) 34 Votes