4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Camp Apocalypse is a simulation game in which you control a young man who is enjoying his freedom after five years in a shelter, when the world seems to be heading for its end. The only place you have to take refuge is your camp, which, to your surprise, may be more dangerous and exciting than it seems.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-03
Release Date: 2021-07-03
Developer: StudioUmbra
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.4 Bugfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All (v0.0.4): - - - -
v0.04 Bugfix:
- - - -

alice.jpg alice1.jpg meet8.jpg meet.gif flirt3.jpg anna3.jpg flirt8.jpg willow-hayes-15.jpg Untitled-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
might want to convert that webp to a gif on the OP.......
..or just replace it...
I was hesitant because it is now 3x the size of original even after compression. But updated anyway now.

Reactions: Lerd0

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Is there any content in this "game?"

You find that blonde slave thing, but then it disappears. You can unlock regions that all have the "No Content yet, sorry!" text.
There is no point in talking to the girls I guess ... - oh you can build a shower....

and then you run out of food, because you need 2 food per day, but you cant find enough food. (edit: maybe its an "Nerd" issue, because as Athlete you have double the energy and then it is way harder to run out of food).

At least the version number makes sense - its an alpha of a tech test. - No content and anything, but a Patreon page ... sure ^^

Oh - and when we can choose an origin, at least let us change the name. :)

Edit: Oh and you cant talk to Anna - it always end on the Alice screen.

Last edited:

Umbra.CA

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Is there any content in this "game?"

You find that blonde slave thing, but then it disappears. You can unlock regions that all have the "No Content yet, sorry!" text.
There is no point in talking to the girls I guess ... - oh you can build a shower....

and then you run out of food, because you need 2 food per day, but you cant find enough food. (edit: maybe its an "Nerd" issue, because as Athlete you have double the energy and then it is way harder to run out of food).

At least the version number makes sense - its an alpha of a tech test. - No content and anything, but a Patreon page ... sure ^^

Oh - and when we can choose an origin, at least let us change the name. :)

Edit: Oh and you cant talk to Anna - it always end on the Alice screen.
Just working on this. The next upgrade will bring interaction with the slave and possibly a food grow system.

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
Looks nice to me but you need to work on it.
There should be a better way to provide food, the "explore" thing it's just too random and gives you only +2 food which is exactly what you loose every time you go to sleep.
Eating doesn't make sense cause it will consume as much as sleep does but only gives you a +2. Doesn't worth it.
I see there are different areas to explore, maybe a simple map could give the player a better sense of space but that's not mandatory.
It is a bit hard to get the point of the whole situation but I'm sure it's mainly because you are still developing it and there is still much to add.

There is potential imo, looking forward for next update! :D

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
The game dramatically lacks content, even for a first release.

It looks good and if it goes on like this, we can expect seeing some stories, scenes and even some mechanics but right now, whatever type of background we chose, there is not even 1 scene, except the blonde slave event which then disappears.
Placeholders are ok but we can't talk to the 2nd girl, it comes back to the 1st. When we unlock flirt, it's a soft lock.

I'll watch the game later ;)

Umbra.CA

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Looks nice to me but you need to work on it.
There should be a better way to provide food, the "explore" thing it's just too random and gives you only +2 food which is exactly what you loose every time you go to sleep.
Eating doesn't make sense cause it will consume as much as sleep does but only gives you a +2. Doesn't worth it.
I see there are different areas to explore, maybe a simple map could give the player a better sense of space but that's not mandatory.
It is a bit hard to get the point of the whole situation but I'm sure it's mainly because you are still developing it and there is still much to add.

There is potential imo, looking forward for next update! :D
Thanks for the feedback, the whole point of the diferent areas is I'm going to make npc's wander by then. About the feed problem I'm already trying to solve it, just like the text and images to the exploration areas.

I'm new to this kind of game dev, but I think I'm getting it.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

nickzeik

Sep 24, 2018
I understand the effort to set up the basic framework of the game, but it should be sustainable regardless of the set up choices. I spammed the Explore option and still starved to death. Random deaths are not appreciated by gamers. Makes it pointless and frustrating.

Umbra.CA

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I understand the effort to set up the basic framework of the game, but it should be sustainable regardless of the set up choices. I spammed the Explore option and still starved to death. Random deaths are not appreciated by gamers. Makes it pointless and frustrating.
I'll keep that in mind, maybe a stamina reduction or temporary stamina reduction will fit. I'm already working on the next update.

S_RPM

Aug 28, 2017
Agree on the food thing. I'm unsure if there is even anymore content because I literally only explored for food, dozens of times, and only found food once and then starved to death.

Reactions: Iade and Umbra.CA
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes