Apr 29, 2020
So the answer is there's more portions of the game.
more content and different bugs(e.g. the time after the frankie scene at the night pool scene does not progress so the scene loops forever)
I think the update ends after that pretty much. theres gwen in the hut again for a bj but that was about it I think.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
more content and different bugs(e.g. the time after the frankie scene at the night pool scene does not progress so the scene loops forever)
I think the update ends after that pretty much. theres gwen in the hut again for a bj but that was about it I think.
Well yeah if ya wanna lay it out for people like a changelog should.

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
well it's quite sad the directions going but welp.

Style now looks very cartoony I guess but man is the walking animation god awful.

Reactions: Testerguy19

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
This game is pretty early in its development, right?
The girls are REALLY friendly and I barely had to do anything before having fun with them.
I've completed 3-4 quests and... that's it? I can't have any kind of meaningful interaction with Violet (the cutest girl in the game)? And will Hana ever show up, well, inside the camp?

The game needs the tags Rape and Drugs, since you can use the pills to make Frankie sleep and you... you know. Funny thing that she wakes up in the middle of the situation and just keeps going! lol

Last edited:

Nikazo

Jun 14, 2020
I literally can´t play. The interaction button just doesn´t work, anyone had the same problem?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Just played it.
- There are 2 new girls: Melinda (I don't know from where she is; a green-eyed, blonde girl with bracers) and Gwen. You meet Melinda and Gwen at the beach house. Gwen stays there, Melinda moves to the new location (Dining). Gwen acts quite differently from the other girls!
- New location: Dining. You meet a guy wearing a sack on his head that sells you stuff and Melinda. There's an accessible kitchen and bathroom. Outside, there's Hana fixing her mech and a new scene (sadly, it has absolutely no sense and it happens just because... yes)
- New quests involving Francine (you'll meet her older version), Al (the security gal), Frankie, and Gwen
- There's a bug with Frankie's quest: after you choose a bikini for her, you two can have fun at the pool at night. However, it'll stay stuck in a scene loop. Be sure to save your game before heading to the pool at night!
also, the 'love' meter can't reach the top.

- There's also a bug that the mouse cursor will become invisible for some reason

Reactions: Testerguy19

tremalnaik

Dec 14, 2019
It's normal that you can't guess which cartoon/game does Melinda come from, as she is an original character created for the first Camp Pinewood game.
You can bypass the bug with Frankie at the pool by quickly clicking on the map icon when the scene with Frankie ends, so that you can choose another location and get back to the game.
By the way, v0.2.5 is out:

Last edited:

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Ngl...I like the previous artstyle, what happened to it? I mean, I don't mind where it is now, it's a great homage, but idk

Reactions: Suprizer

KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
Looks like a new update is out

We are releasing update 0.2.5 (Technical Update)
Download Links:
: , ,
MEDIAFIRE: , ,
About the Update
In this update, we decided to focus on the technical part of the game and rework many elements necessary for future content updates that are coming out very soon. The work took an entire update to reduce the number of technical updates and focus on releasing new content.
The quality of the dialogs (English) has been significantly improved.
As a bonus, we added Lois to the Health Center and showed her breast after a small task for you.

Android> PC
We also decided to shift the focus from the Android version to the PC. This does not mean that the Android version will stop receiving updates. On the contrary, on newer android devices, users can expect performance gains due to the changed in-game scene structure and gameplay. But there may be FPS issues on older devices. For example, the 2017 Motorola G5 Plus shows 30 fps when going outside and communicating with characters. We will continue to optimize it, though.
New player sprites
We decided to make the player more suited to the overall style and created all the animations from scratch.

Background Music
In previous versions, the background music depended on the player's zones. If the player moved from one place to another, music began to play. If the player changed his mind and returned, the music began to play from the beginning. We noticed that this could be annoying.
We have reworked the BGM system from scratch, and now it is independent of zones and has become more diverse
Future plans
We have 2 content updates scheduled for May. One at the middle of the month (0.3), and the second at the end of the month.
In the new version, you will play as another character (female), which will ultimately give unique lines and alternative sex scenes (not to waste time, we will rework some sex scenes from the past, but focus more on new ones).
In May, we plan at least 2 new characters and new scenes for the existing ones.

Thanks for the support! We try to make the game better and more varied with each update. We are sure that we can still surprise you.
-VaultPlay team

Last edited:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Nice, reworking code and animation are always good.
But play as a girl? I hope that's optional

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes