KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
Camp Pinewood has a special place in my heart
as its its the first erotic game i've ever played
and considering how downhill CPW went i don't expect this game to do well in the long run

Some devs can handle multiple games, such as Siren
but Vaultman isn't Siren

Please vault prove me wrong

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
Last i heard the original game was cancelled and he was doing a complete redo. im guessing this is that. honestly the first game was trash imo. this one looks like it has more potential but ill wait a while before downloading it

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
did vaultman give up on the original and make this as a remake? or is this supposed to be a sequal? cause if it is the later than why not finish the first one first before making the sequal?

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
The art immediately grabbed my interest from the "Latest Update" page but as soon as the page loaded and showed Vault Man as the developer..there went that interest and hope, straight out the window.

Reactions: youngadult

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
(X) Doubt

I liked the concept behind the original one, but the gameplay was clunky. I'm going to give this one a few releases before I expose myself to possible disappointment.

I have to agree...Frankie just doesn't have the same appeal. =-/

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Firstly you should finish one game... Other games dont bring you that much cash so you must do new ones?
I think he's done with Camp Pinewood, since he can't manage how to fix it he prefers to start all over again, which is pretty understanding judging the state of the game.

Reactions: bisomeone

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I like the new artwork but I’ll wait for the first Real release. I’m hoping for best but cautiously...

MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
incredibly frustrating/disappointing game developer

try not to attach yourself emotionally. camp pinewood seriously did a number on my brain.

wish vaultman the best.. hopefully he can ditch his reputation. his art is nice.

• Sad
Reactions: LostBR

lionguild

Jul 15, 2018
I think it would be too harsh to condemn this dev for wanting to attempt a fresh start. Camp Pinewood was good on Unity and the attempted port to renpy was a disaster. I can bet starting fresh from this point is better than simply reworking Camp Pinewood again. I do however find it a little in poor taste that he is making this a "sequel" to an unfinished game, but hey this IP is well known so I can understand why he is doing it.

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes