May 31, 2018
Judging from the ending message the dev is working on other projects, i don't follow the person closely so i'm willing to give the author the benefit of a doubt
well good luck they quit on their first game camp pinewood and they quit this game so im sure they will do the same but im hoping its different i actually like their games

Aug 11, 2019
"Hello everyone! Thank you for staying with me! I am very grateful for your support and happy to present the latest content update for CP2 called "The End." It includes 9 scene animations, 7 scene arts, the conclusion of the story, and bug fixes.

I'll answer some possible questions, especially important if you're my patron:

Will there be any more CP2 game updates?

When will the new game be released?

What will the new game be about?

Will it be an "adults-only" game?

What will happen on Patreon now? Will it be empty?

I'm not sure if I want to stay subscribed to the channel until the games come out.

Right now, I'm in a transitional period between games. It's a tough time because I have to work even harder.

I'm grateful for all these years. Thank you! <3"

windows: Mega

mac: Mega

android: Mega
Bit confused, does this mean this game is now completed? If so, add a completed tag.
It increase the amount of clicks the game gets here, since people are more interested in completed games.

Just a headsup.

May 31, 2018
Bit confused, does this mean this game is now completed? If so, add a completed tag.
It increase the amount of clicks the game gets here, since people are more interested in completed games.

Just a headsup.
wait so they are done with game tbh doesnt seem like a finish game hope they do few more updates

Clown Torres

Dec 12, 2020
so is the storyline about making little francine an adult just over? i thought that was a pretty big part of the story but theres like nothing lmao

Jun 1, 2017
Judging from the ending message the dev is working on other projects, i don't follow the person closely so i'm willing to give the author the benefit of a doubt
You probably shouldn't. They colossally fucked up the development of the first game then abruptly abandoned it and almost simultaneously released this one.

I just checked this thread on a whim after completely writing this game off when he pulled that shit and it's disappointing yet not surprising to find that he seems to be gearing up to pull the exact same move again.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Man, it is honestly sad to see this developer turn out like this. I remember when the original camp pinewood was first released. It had so much potential and everyone liked it. It had a good style. The game was simple and bare-bones but fun. We were all excited for the coming updates.

The developer even directly talk to us and heard out our ideas. Then it all started to go downhill. When they began to add animations. And the game became but I can best describe as feeling wise?

The gallery mode to a much bigger and more flushed out game. That’s literally what it felt like.

The story was barely there. The game brought stuff up all the time and then basically either did nothing with it. Or dropped it. And it’s twists We’re never that good or thought out. It just became a hollow gallery mode thing with a bunch of random girls from random cartoons.

Some of which got more love than others. Which is just plain sad.

Especially given, the developer always starts out strong with their new games, but seems to just lose interest and get lazy after like a few updates or just one game in one games case. I understand game development is hard.

But the developer just feels so unfocused and unmotivated. Which is such a contrast, to how they were when they started out

Joltman320

Jul 7, 2021
Man, it is honestly sad to see this developer turn out like this. I remember when the original camp pinewood was first released. It had so much potential and everyone liked it. It had a good style. The game was simple and bare-bones but fun. We were all excited for the coming updates.

The developer even directly talk to us and heard out our ideas. Then it all started to go downhill. When they began to add animations. And the game became but I can best describe as feeling wise?

The gallery mode to a much bigger and more flushed out game. That’s literally what it felt like.

The story was barely there. The game brought stuff up all the time and then basically either did nothing with it. Or dropped it. And it’s twists We’re never that good or thought out. It just became a hollow gallery mode thing with a bunch of random girls from random cartoons.

Some of which got more love than others. Which is just plain sad.

Especially given, the developer always starts out strong with their new games, but seems to just lose interest and get lazy after like a few updates or just one game in one games case. I understand game development is hard.

But the developer just feels so unfocused and unmotivated. Which is such a contrast, to how they were when they started out
He is going back and remaking the first game, and finally gonna give it a proper story

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes