PARADOXXXnsfw

Dec 17, 2022
To be 100 I really prefered the original art. It looks like bland anime now which i know a lot of people see others doing and strive towards it because that's their margin of improvement but honestly the original had a lot more character and unique charm.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I need to progress through now that it's completed...but just to double check we are really at the endgame for CP2? All stories, characters completed?

Update: Well, seems like it is. I guess the upcoming remake reboot is a sequel to this? Given the ending with what happened at CP2?

Last edited:

zapad

Jan 21, 2021
Has nothing to do with Camp Pinewood 2. It's a Remake of Camp Pinewood 1. You should have requested a New Thread for it. Not posting in the wrong Thread...
I threw off what is written on the patreon and if you didn't notice, the above I threw off a link to mega on this version

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
I threw off what is written on the patreon and if you didn't notice, the above I threw off a link to mega on this version
You still did it wrong.
Go to "Forums" and then "Request".

Camp Pinewood Remix is a Remake of the first Camp Pinewood Game. It has NOTHING to do with the Second (Camp Pinewood 2) Game.

So it needs a whole new Thread that can be requested in "Request".

You are the one in the wrong here...

Seichi_Sei

Aug 7, 2021
It keeps saying "app not installed", like obviously I'm trying to install it... but seriously, I've tried clearing caches of Google play store, google play service, package installer itself, turning off play protect, freeing up 5gb more storage, then restarting my phone... please help

betaseeker

Feb 18, 2022
It keeps saying "app not installed", like obviously I'm trying to install it... but seriously, I've tried clearing caches of Google play store, google play service, package installer itself, turning off play protect, freeing up 5gb more storage, then restarting my phone... please help
Never tried playing from Android so IDK how much I can help you
But my experience is that the game in question has to have an APK file to be installed and only from there it becomes possible to run it.

If I understand it correctly, Android doesn't allow anything that is not installed to be capable of running - which is part of security measures.

Seichi_Sei

Aug 7, 2021
Never tried playing from Android so IDK how much I can help you
But my experience is that the game in question has to have an APK file to be installed and only from there it becomes possible to run it.

If I understand it correctly, Android doesn't allow anything that is not installed to be capable of running - which is part of security measures.
Nevermind, it worked now, thanks anyway, I don't fcking know what I did, but time to jerk off I guess

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes