rle68

May 28, 2017
same ole bullshit as before... error occurred do you want to upload the error ... if they cant fix the fucking game to run on many platforms its not worth playing.. im out

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
I like the art but jesus the gameplay is so bland
Yeah I agree. I like the art style and the whole "Camp" settings with hot cartoon chicks, but god the gameplay is so dull.

Just grind all day and get the same results every time. There is not much content going on with this game. Sex scenes are way too short and has little or none dialogues to set the mood.

vicden

Jul 13, 2017
Well the idea is good but this game needs animations. Not one static drawing for each aciton. Not a good game like this. Sorrry.

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
This game doesn't run consistently for me. It usually crashes in UnityPlayer.dll. I'm on Windows 7, 64-bit. I can occasionally get it to run under the debugger in Visual Studio 2013. I've seen that there are other people having problems running this game.

So I did a little diagnosis of the problem in the debugger. I realize that this will be Greek to many people, but if somebody technical (i.e. hopefully the author) comes across it it may help them. Here's what I found:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So kinda strange it's dying on something sound-related. Does this game even have any type of sound in it? Bear in mind that the problem could be caused by all kinds of things that are not obvious. Unity Player is somewhat complicated and is a multi-threaded program which generally makes alll kinds of wacky problems possible.

Sagaspam

Nov 13, 2017
as soon as you found/bought/cheated the clothes they are aviable in the menü of the girl, as soon as you finished madelenes quest.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well the idea is good but this game needs animations. Not one static drawing for each aciton. Not a good game like this. Sorrry.

I wouldn't say it needs animations. A short animation loop isn't any better than a static image IMO.
No, expand the sex scenes to several images and for fuck's sake, write sexy, erotic, smutty, dirty text to go with it.
Good writing for the sex scenes can go a long way to support the images.

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
I wouldn't say it needs animations. A short animation loop isn't any better than a static image IMO.
No, expand the sex scenes to several images and for fuck's sake, write sexy, erotic, smutty, dirty text to go with it.
Good writing for the sex scenes can go a long way to support the images.
I support that. Animating a scene takes just as long as adding two or three statics that show additional stuff happening (cumshot, spanking, choking... well, getting ahead of myself here).

Also text adds a lot. I dont need twenty lines of varied moaning though, that is 90% cringe. Describe how your balls slap against her because you fuck so hard, how her pussy clenches around your dick during orgasm and her knees lose strength, stuff like that.

Reactions: botc76

Corvo2127

Aug 15, 2017
My game keeps crashing. I get to the title screen, and weather i select new game or load game it crashes. I have uninstalled and re-downloaded at least twice. What should I do? (it did work initially and I was able to save once. I have also applied the mod, could that be the problem?)

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So wheres the option to change clothes? I did a quest for Frankie about allowing casual clothes and I've done a quest for Madeline about spying for her (only quest from her I've gotten, can't seem to get another).

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes