Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
saw something somewhere about the clothes thing being unlocked later down the line or something.

MR.Rise_and_Shine

Jan 13, 2018
I already did the Madeline's quest on clothing prohibition and etc (i did it in 0.3.7 i think, but my save still works), but i can't see the option to change their clothes, idk why.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
so got Jenny after talking to Francine for several days in a row and completing the objectiveless quest (go to gate after Frankie says Francine wants to talk to you and bribe the guard for $1000). As for the Frankie wanting alt outfits quest, did that ages ago. Nothing came from it.

EDIT: talked and fucked around with Frankie quite a bit. First thing lead to a hand-job during a movie. Then few days/weeks later got a quest involving Madeline. bought camera, took pictures, now waiting for Frankie to decide when to do something. Went to Fancine, started a long scene and evnetually saved Madeline.

Created a save in slot 5. Instructions on how to place in your own games save fold is in OP. Also additional options gained after completing the quest are having sex with Frankie in School Girl outfit, having sex with Velma in her classic outfit and going to the office at night and having sex with Madeline. haven't had the sleep over with Wendy yet.

SuperPingon

Nov 22, 2017
so got Jenny after talking to Francine for several days in a row and completing the objectiveless quest (go to gate after Frankie says Francine wants to talk to you and bribe the guard for $1000). As for the Frankie wanting alt outfits quest, did that ages ago. Nothing came from it.

EDIT: talked and fucked around with Frankie quite a bit. First thing lead to a hand-job during a movie. Then few days/weeks later got a quest involving Madeline. bought camera, took pictures, now waiting for Frankie to decide when to do something. Went to Fancine, started a long scene and evnetually saved Madeline.

Created a save in slot 5. Instructions on how to place in your own games save fold is in OP. Also additional options gained after completing the quest are having sex with Frankie in School Girl outfit, having sex with Velma in her classic outfit and going to the office at night and having sex with Madeline. haven't had the sleep over with Wendy yet.
Where do I find what the saved?

Curveball

Jan 13, 2018
is it a bug in the game that both Melinda and Jessica have exactly the same mood/relationship/lover points?

helmkeren

Sep 16, 2017
I have also same problem here. always crash when i pick new game.
any solution with this problem ? thanks for the help.
already tried the dx9.bat with no success.
guys i encounter a crash all the time i start with either "new game" or "load game", someone else has the prolem (playing v 0.61 now still same problem). Can someone tell me where the problem is, im bad with programming :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ruroumi

Sep 29, 2017
Camp Pinewood [version: Unity 2017.2.0f3 (46dda1414e51)]

UnityPlayer.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module UnityPlayer.dll at 0023:69fc2140.

Error occurred at 2018-01-17_180630.
D:\ADIT\BF\Some Stuff\CampPinewood07\CampPinewood.exe, run by RUROUMI.
63% memory in use.
2935 MB physical memory [1064 MB free].
0 MB paging file [3339 MB free].
2048 MB user address space [551 MB free].
Read from location 00005c88 caused an access violation.

I keep getting this error, can someone help?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Camp Pinewood [version: Unity 2017.2.0f3 (46dda1414e51)]

UnityPlayer.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module UnityPlayer.dll at 0023:69fc2140.

Error occurred at 2018-01-17_180630.
D:\ADIT\BF\Some Stuff\CampPinewood07\CampPinewood.exe, run by RUROUMI.
63% memory in use.
2935 MB physical memory [1064 MB free].
0 MB paging file [3339 MB free].
2048 MB user address space [551 MB free].
Read from location 00005c88 caused an access violation.

I keep getting this error, can someone help?
when did it crash??? during gaming, at the beginning?

it's a unity player problem, not the games fault it seems.

here a thread that might be of help:

you can also search for yourself on google by typing in "unity crash 0xc0000005". there are dozens of threads there.

Ruroumi

Sep 29, 2017
when did it crash??? during gaming, at the beginning?

it's a unity player problem, not the games fault it seems.

here a thread that might be of help:

you can also search for yourself on google by typing in "unity crash 0xc0000005". there are dozens of threads there.
it crash when i click new game or load game

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
Is it possible to change savefile i want to go slow but not grind a lot in the stats i used the cheats but with madeline is instant show me tits which i didnt like

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes