Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
Is there any walkthroug? I've already got a lover, had sex with different girls but info shows no Sex XP - not implemented yet or do I miss something? Also I've got no clue what to do... sure, working is fine, but ist there a possibility to increase my income... and so on...

York24

Dec 10, 2017
Is there any walkthroug? I've already got a lover, had sex with different girls but info shows no Sex XP - not implemented yet or do I miss something? Also I've got no clue what to do... sure, working is fine, but ist there a possibility to increase my income... and so on...
Sex xp Dosnt mean anything yet I believe, income is only by Frankie. Just talk to girls to find the story or fallow the change log.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Mac version? :/
On the front page click on Mac Launch Instructions.

Generally if it doesn't have a mac release your stuck waiting for a fan version, though this generally only works for Renpy. You will be lucky to find Unity games in mac unless the Dev releases them.

ELMESIAS13

Jul 8, 2017
"Camp Pinewood has encountered and error and must close"
"A crash report named "Crash_2018-02-09_214850" has been generated"
What can I do to fix this, I had that problem since the previous update.

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
"Camp Pinewood has encountered and error and must close"
"A crash report named "Crash_2018-02-09_214850" has been generated"
What can I do to fix this, I had that problem since the previous update.
I don't know how this counts as a fix. But I encountered the same problem as you. So I was out of ideas and tried to run the game using my graphic card and it worked like a charm. If u have a Nvidia graphic card then right click on .exe and click on run using high performance like in the picture. I fail to understand why we have to Do this. I mean it's a unity game which is not even 3D. But either ways hope it helps. If u don't have an Nvidia one then u should check online for your respective GPU.
P.s I have an awesome integrated processor don't know why the game didn't run on that. Hopefully something the creator works on.

DTFU

Apr 6, 2017
I haven't found a way to transfer saves over to new version so your gonna have to restart unless someone can figure out a way. Otherwise Enjoy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Markov Chain

Jul 21, 2017
This version is a jumbled mess. Everything is mostly there, but nothing really works (properly), you can literally click your way through the entire game without ever having to stop for dialogue *ahem* choices or quest prerequisites or quest items.
Buyers (lol) beware.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I wish instead of animations endlessly repeating the same image just in motion this time, he would do a few pics per sex scene and write some better dialogue for it.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes