hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
Why is the game constantly switching to English though I put Russian????
because this release is like 0.8 ALPHA, if you read the changelog you will see that there are still bugs in that need to be fixed before the official final 0.8 is released.

cdnm

Feb 6, 2018
Hey guys, im stuck at the Pool Lights quest... its a bug? or should i do something somwhere? i cant do anything at the pool... i got the screwdriver

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
let me guess, you are still early in the game? let's say, around day 30?
wait at least 120 days and when the soldiers still don't knock on ya camp door than ask again and i will check it out myself again.
I'm actually at 120 and sadly no change. :FeelsBadMan:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
what is this error and how to fix it
View attachment 68343
you are still playing on xp?
im not even sure if this game can be played on xp.

initializecriticalsectionex: Minimum requirement: windows Vista

but let's assume it might still work on xp, try the following solutions:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
ok so every option frankie has is show tongue, but is the actual sex act.

The game's story is kinda out of place as it advances way before you can advance the girls. I had done nothing with madeline but completed the quest so right to the fucking without any relationship points and analed Frankie without any sex beyond her using a dildo.

Francine's work and talk combined into talk has some major drawbacks. you gain zero points when she offers work and no money if she only wants to talk. Also if you have little money and she wants the wine, your out of luck unless you get lucky with the trapdoor in the back. It took me 30 days to get that drop enough money.

Clothes are missing from areas though I have unlocked the ability. Havent seen R&M jessica either.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes