GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
Ok, im relatively sober now, so review of this update:
+Better optimalisation
+Added some le sexy talk to scenes
-No new scenes (everything was earlier in game files)
-Bugs
-Since now you can earn 1 relationship point per talk, there is shitload of grind. Especially when some characters like Velma are avalaible only 1-2 times per day.
-More bugs, that sometimes reset relationship values
-No choices in text, whole story is advancing by itself not giving a shit about ya
-Did i told you about fuckton of bugs, like the "show tongue" options only in Frankie?
-Outfits cannot be found now, you have to buy them after finishing Madeline quest.
-Someone call the Bugs Bunny to remove the bug that shows Jenny instead of Starfire when talking to her.
-Francine can randomly give you work or talk, which greatly slows you down, depends what is your target.
-I need to drive a buggy to get through this buggy game.
-Sometiems quests are blocking progress-you do not have money for wine, and Francine wants to get waster? Chiki braka madafaka! You need to count on your luck and get money from gypsy den behind office.
-If there will be a excavator in this game, they should call it "Bugger 288". Maybe it would fix another bug like lack of military after they arrived etc.
-This Starfire... Jeezus Fucking Kraist! She is creepy.
Overall rate of new update:

juliaxx

Jul 23, 2017
Hello, I have a problem, when I run the game, in the page where we can launch a new game, I can not click anywhere, the outline of the window is green, someone can help me?

Apr 12, 2017
you are still playing on xp?
im not even sure if this game can be played on xp.

initializecriticalsectionex: Minimum requirement: windows Vista

but let's assume it might still work on xp, try the following solutions:
thank bro

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
B
Ok, im relatively sober now, so review of this update:
+Better optimalisation
+Added some le sexy talk to scenes
-No new scenes (everything was earlier in game files)
-Bugs
-Since now you can earn 1 relationship point per talk, there is shitload of grind. Especially when some characters like Velma are avalaible only 1-2 times per day.
-More bugs, that sometimes reset relationship values
-No choices in text, whole story is advancing by itself not giving a shit about ya
-Did i told you about fuckton of bugs, like the "show tongue" options only in Frankie?
-Outfits cannot be found now, you have to buy them after finishing Madeline quest.
-Someone call the Bugs Bunny to remove the bug that shows Jenny instead of Starfire when talking to her.
-Francine can randomly give you work or talk, which greatly slows you down, depends what is your target.
-I need to drive a buggy to get through this buggy game.
-Sometiems quests are blocking progress-you do not have money for wine, and Francine wants to get waster? Chiki braka madafaka! You need to count on your luck and get money from gypsy den behind office.
-If there will be a excavator in this game, they should call it "Bugger 288". Maybe it would fix another bug like lack of military after they arrived etc.
-This Starfire... Jeezus Fucking Kraist! She is creepy.
Overall rate of new update:
Best comment 10/10
I was originally planning on playing this. But seeing such positive reviews. I think I am going to wait for 0.9 or a more stable version. Back to playing Four Elements for me.

Reactions: GrumpyMatt
2.40 star(s) 30 Votes