GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
Currently game have critical bug-when im loading game, the relationship points are setting to 0 after leaving location.
Also shitload of grind now. More elaborate review when i will sober up.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Don't take my word on it but, since it's a technical update and changelog is not showing any story progress.
I'm guessing the dev only changed the user interface and there are no place to input password yet since it was focused on a new menu and visual aspect.

ALso please tell me how to skip text instead of spamming the left click-button
where to enter codes now?
question how do i use the redeem codes
Currently game have critical bug-when im loading game, the relationship points are setting to 0 after leaving location.
Also shitload of grind now. More elaborate review when i will sober up.

gromit43

Nov 16, 2017
I have got the screwdriver for the pool quest but i can't find where to go once your at the pool area

Curveball

Jan 13, 2018
CampPinewoodv08.zip only contains Windows exe and dlls (unzips "CampPinewood08win" folder only). 0.7 had a "MacOS version" folder. Are Macs no longer supported?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I guess the "pool lights" quest is still the only one with a glitch. Also I did progress through the main story but for some reason Jenny is not around and neither is the military camp nor is the broken fence or the spot with the radar/antenna. :test2:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I guess the "pool lights" quest is still the only one with a glitch. Also I did progress through the main story but for some reason Jenny is not around and neither is the military camp nor is the broken fence or the spot with the radar/antenna. :test2:
let me guess, you are still early in the game? let's say, around day 30?
wait at least 120 days and when the soldiers still don't knock on ya camp door than ask again and i will check it out myself again.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes