GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
Here is what i think:
+Game have a potential, art is quite sexy
+Variety of characters
+Quite light
+Updated often
-Scenes contain usually 1, max 2 pics
-Gameplay is poor like me on the end of the month keep talking to girl so she will show you bewbs and vegana and then have le sexy time
-These "lines" in scenes... goddamn man, at least you could write some moaning!
"-Hey Gwen, i wanna fuck yarr ass
-k
-Nice!"
Not even single moean or somfin (maybe MC sucks in bed), no cum art, nuffin.
-1-3 scenes per update. Not much.
-Optimalisation laying and squealing on the floor. In the game that consist only static kurwa images and not even a single animation or minigame!

Nov 21, 2017
Sorry if this was asked before on this board, but I'm just getting into this game board:

What cartoon character is Jessica (Cabin 2), Jessica (Cabin 3), Melinda (Dining Hall), & Roberta (Dining Hall) supposed to be? Are they original characters to the game? The rest I recognize.

Jun 28, 2017
jessica in cabin 2 is from rick and morty, i am not seeing a jessica in cabin 3, melinda i have no idea and roberta is from the cleveland show.

taison

Dec 4, 2017
I have a problem the game remains in "charge" eternally when I give it a new game
How do I fix it?

EDIT: ok , now my problem is a my game crashing..... any solution ?

many on the page we are having this problem so I read but nobody gives solution

York24

Dec 10, 2017

Camp Pinewood major technical update is almost here.
It took several months to do this. I rebuild a game with different tools and stuff. It will work on android, will have localization options for next release, better perfomance and animation support.

It will be released in 3-4 days. Sorry for delay. Just want to make it right, and do some stress tests.

Thank you for your support! I currently sleep only 4 hours a day, every day, to release it as soon as possible. A lot of work! :eek:

P.S.: 0.9 - 1.0 update will replace some of static scenes with animations, and then, next game come out.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes