Ren'Py Campus Bonds [v0.1.1] [MCVisualNovels]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Whew, finally someone creates a college themed game, as there are only a couple dozen being produced right now! MC only focus for the hotties at school, as it is in real life obviously...and SANDBOX! Only box not checked off is mini-games, but I'm sure that's in the works.

Good luck

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Screenshot (5).png

MC : "Dude, what are you doing?"

Jonathan : "Counting pennies, obviously."

MC : "But why?"

Jonathan : "I want to go buy a bag of chips. Pretty sure I have enough. Do me a favor and pull your truck around to the door and help me load these up."

MC : "Sure, let me grab my weight lifting belt."

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
MC goes back to his home town after leaving with his divorced father. Did they left a mother there? And siblings? No incest tag so I guess it’s irrelevant (for now at least) Friends?

the description gives a feeling he start over from scratch so why do that in jis hometown and not anywhere else in the world?
guessI’ll play for some answers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MCVisualNovels

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
No only to the MC getting to fuck. The characters will fuck other characters.
important questions, will there be content and final harem? And is the content forced or can it be avoided? This is what I mean about some fetishes or labels that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking, especially lesbians.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
No only to the MC getting to fuck. The characters will fuck other characters.
This should be in giant bold letters under the description. Because if you add that content to the game without telling everyone first its going to get absolutely shit on. And I dont mean hiding under the dev notes. It should be clear as day for people to see or all your threads are just going to be a shit storm every time it updates.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
View attachment 3629427

MC : "Dude, what are you doing?"

Jonathan : "Counting pennies, obviously."

MC : "But why?"

Jonathan : "I want to go buy a bag of chips. Pretty sure I have enough. Do me a favor and pull your truck around to the door and help me load these up."

MC : "Sure, let me grab my weight lifting belt."
Makes you wonder how much of the alcohol and drugs the dev had before he thought the scaling on the "coins" was large enough. That's pretty ridiculous (almost as bad as the haircuts).

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
CampusBonds-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MCVisualNovels

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I would like to suggest to the developer that he consider including future tag's to the gene section of his project. As well maybe include how some of the controversial content if present, will be handled...like it was done with the example I provided below from another popular title.

(Controversial content examples...NTR, swinging/sharing, prostitution, lesbian, rape, etc.)

This gene section example below is from a harem project (as well from a first time developer...who saw huge success after a few updates), that used a discriptive gene section structure to describe his work. Which presented new users with a wealth of knowledge at first glance, instead of them having to search through the forms for their answers. As well it saved the developer having to constantly answer the same repeated questions, or correct misinformation being spread by trolls (this can turn away potential fans, which can mean the loss of potential financial support).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this information can help with gaining a larger fan base for your new project.
Regards.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes