Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...sofia would be a reason to download it...but the tags, the missing tags, the story, the screenshots, the censorship and 3 pages of comments remember me to unwatch this topic after this post and do something that sounds more fun...like playing solitaire or clean up my incoming folder...

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
do you know how to get rid of the other guy i mean tried alot and now he is everyday in the house and i have his influence at -35 and he is still there what to do ?

ns332

May 14, 2017
funny enough, I was playing this a few hours ago with my own partial translation of it, the game is very grindy, maybe because I broke an event but it takes so long to get things done so fair warning, I also found summer passion and The Neighborhood Housewife, the other games from this dev, to have more interesting character designs, I duno, the girls in this one look, generic? maybe, there's just not that much interesting about it
Could you give me a link to other games from this developer?

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
For Quick Money use this, I used this just put ur save into it n then should it be good.To get Rid of her Friend use it ,too.Just Check out in the saveedit the variabels 7 put they to 100 n then it should work,too.The saves from the game can u find on www folder from the game.Btw if u Hit F4 u can play in full screen.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lightpower

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
"You lost everything and went to live with your aunt and her two beautiful cousins.
Lucky for you, you find a site that pays for live sex streams. And living with three beautiful women makes everything easier.
However, your aunt's boyfriend accuses you of stealing money and interrupts your plan." SO? U accuse him of getting everyone pregnant although it was u who banged them...SIMPLE!!

Jul 14, 2021
-Save 200 cash and buy a cam at 4 p.m (instant delivery) and install it. Now buy a new one (all at the same day) and install too....do it as often as possible! I had a bug and paid nothing for all cams or maybe the first! :D

Reactions: Avenger-OH
1.30 star(s) 8 Votes