yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
There is no NTR tag because someone being your aunt's boyfriend and him fucking her IS NOT NTR.
NTR is only, ever, someone having sex with your wife or steady girlfriend. Not your aunt, who is never, ever your significant other. She might be someone you have sex with but that doesn't constitute NTR/cuckolding.

As I wrote above, no. There is no cheating since your aunt is not your wife.
The anti-NTR cult on here has their own weird definition of the word. I usually ignore them as it's a waste of time engaging with them.

Alwynjaegar

Mar 4, 2022
The anti-NTR cult on here has their own weird definition of the word. I usually ignore them as it's a waste of time engaging with them.
wouldnt the boyfriend technically be getting cucked instead.... cause the protagonist is single and smashing the aunt in my playthrough lol

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
This was one of the grindiest games I've ever played also a lot of the content is meh and censored plus the Aunts boyfriend content just ends you never see him progress further with other women it just holts then you can use pills on him.

Dave86

Dec 4, 2017
Is there a way to kick out the boyfriend? I have the influence at -200 and I think that all the possible scenes with the girls are already there. The boyfriend is home every day and I can't do the massage options with the aunt in the room. I can't raise her influence any more either, since I gave her the apron and in yoga she doesn't allow me to do the scenes anymore.

Zooch

Jul 9, 2021
Is there a way to kick out the boyfriend? I have the influence at -200 and I think that all the possible scenes with the girls are already there. The boyfriend is home every day and I can't do the massage options with the aunt in the room. I can't raise her influence any more either, since I gave her the apron and in yoga she doesn't allow me to do the scenes anymore.
you have to get her points to 85, you can give her money at 23:00 in her bedroom. you can also do a dodgy at 21:00 in the living room - you just enter the kitchen, then go outside, then go into the living room from outside and it makes the boyfriend disappear so you can watch TV with the mum

Dave86

Dec 4, 2017
you have to get her points to 85, you can give her money at 23:00 in her bedroom. you can also do a dodgy at 21:00 in the living room - you just enter the kitchen, then go outside, then go into the living room from outside and it makes the boyfriend disappear so you can watch TV with the mum
Thanks. I had just found out about the trick of entering from the outside. At 23:00 he hadn't thought about it.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Sadly I bought this one...
I thought I read ntr in the tags (it isn't there) and thought, hmm big brother for ntr-fans, try it.
It has no ntr (only if you count the aunt, which isn't real ntr for me - at least at the beginning).
With the other girls he only get to the point of "okay next will be sex" but...there is no more next.
Competition, nahh....just pay him with money, and farm some "good points" in a grindy lame game to see the bad guy get thrown out...
Animation: fuck yeah! Seeing the first animation: oh...this sort of animation...
Overall it's very cheap, and very much a copy of the original big brother...which makes it a lot more boring.
Oh...and last "good" point:
English Translation...maybe 90%...very much MTL-like at some points.

I really wanted to like this game, but it's just so mediocore or even worse...

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Sadly I bought this one...
I thought I read ntr in the tags (it isn't there) and thought, hmm big brother for ntr-fans, try it.
It has no ntr (only if you count the aunt, which isn't real ntr for me - at least at the beginning).
With the other girls he only get to the point of "okay next will be sex" but...there is no more next.
Competition, nahh....just pay him with money, and farm some "good points" in a grindy lame game to see the bad guy get thrown out...
Animation: fuck yeah! Seeing the first animation: oh...this sort of animation...
Overall it's very cheap, and very much a copy of the original big brother...which makes it a lot more boring.
Oh...and last "good" point:
English Translation...maybe 90%...very much MTL-like at some points.

I really wanted to like this game, but it's just so mediocore or even worse...
That's the problem with this fake definition people have of NTR, most people don't use it but the extremely vocal people who facepalm every post get their panties up in a bunch if there is more than one pixel dick in a game. Then some people go in thinking there is real NTR and there isn't lol. IDC really; I've said it before I look at NTR the same way I look at foot fetishes--not my thing but it doesn't bother me (to a certain degree, not a fan of straight up cuck/bull stuff)--but having people in every thread crying NTR is not only annoying and derailing but also misleading.

• Angry
Reactions: hrm

papeloulalo

May 3, 2022
i trying to play this game on joiplay emulator cus it's an rpg but cannot work, anyone can help me to fix the problem? here the problem look like. Screenshot_2022-08-13-15-49-08-036_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

1.30 star(s) 8 Votes