serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
hardly asked immediately error and all saves gone again that's slowly no longer fun?
erorrs okey but I don't understand why the save

Avenger-OH

Jul 28, 2018
Just reload last game and save often, so you don´t have to play everything again.

I think those 3 Scenes are all with aunt.

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
This game is annoying, kicks me out of the game, then everything is deleted, no longer interested

papeloulalo

May 3, 2022
If some of you having an issue while playing this game on JoiPlay, here's how to fix it :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Press and hold down the game's icon and select "Edit Plugins".
Number 1 is not needed to fix the issue but it will let you enter the game more faster. Your choices to disable it or not.
Number 2 is mandatory to fix the issue, "Disabled" it at all cost.
Have fun playing.
damn thanks mate <3

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
Can we do anything in Bathroom where aunt is taking a baht and at 10:00am when we suddenly open the door while aunt is changing?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Can we do anything in Bathroom where aunt is taking a baht and at 10:00am when we suddenly open the door while aunt is changing?
I don't think so, I've extracted the game files and found no bathroom sex scenes nor changing scene.

This game is weird that it doesn't seem to end, after you send the antagonist away and bang everyone in the house there is nothing left to do aside from repeating scenes.

Juanpe888

Jul 30, 2020
the game is so bug, i cant pass the fisrt day because the video of thr moon is bug and i cant continuo the game because every time i left the game the saves dissapear

OldGuru

Sep 29, 2020
Is there Boyfrend-daughter sex scenes? Havents seen any and the scenes in bedroom just seem to repeat. (building up to fucking but never geting there :D )

1.30 star(s) 8 Votes