Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
can anyone point me to a site i can get all this devs games from without paying for them?

Does anyone have these games from this dev?

or others, in Jap or Eng.

Reactions: Silf

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018

+1 one this, I've looked all over for RJ37342 but can't find it anywhere

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I actually bought this game from the DLsite a few days ago, surprised there isn't a ntr tag. The MC definitely gets pissed watching the other dude hit on the other girls and I'm pretty sure there's a progression to that. I didn't make it too far though, I couldn't figure out how to pay him off and was kicked from the house.
There is no NTR tag because someone being your aunt's boyfriend and him fucking her IS NOT NTR.
NTR is only, ever, someone having sex with your wife or steady girlfriend. Not your aunt, who is never, ever your significant other. She might be someone you have sex with but that doesn't constitute NTR/cuckolding.

Ya, there for sure needs to be a cheating tag, and since the story is pretty much "Big Brother" antagonist boyfriend trying to f*ck all the ladies in the house even after they are in a relationship with the MC and take over the house this probably needs an ntr tag.
As I wrote above, no. There is no cheating since your aunt is not your wife.

Jul 28, 2017
There is no NTR tag because someone being your aunt's boyfriend and him fucking her IS NOT NTR.
NTR is only, ever, someone having sex with your wife or steady girlfriend. Not your aunt, who is never, ever your significant other. She might be someone you have sex with but that doesn't constitute NTR/cuckolding.

As I wrote above, no. There is no cheating since your aunt is not your wife.
they only have to be potential ""love interests"" to be ntr, the essence of ntr is the humillation directed at the MC.

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Now Baasb how did this get past security lol its called MAGIC!! :cool::ROFLMAO::sneaky:(y)
It's not magic. It's a scam on a pirate ship.
You published the best game, it's a pity that it was removed.
The game published in this thread also does not comply with rule 7.:sneaky:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
It's not magic. It's a scam on a pirate ship.
You published the best game, it's a pity that it was removed.
The game published in this thread also does not comply with rule 7.:sneaky:
Do us all a favor and do not be negative on our pirate ship :sneaky::cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Iluha and Ginji
Oct 1, 2017
do you know how to get rid of the other guy i mean tried alot and now he is everyday in the house and i have his influence at -35 and he is still there what to do ?
You have to raise Jenny(Aunt) domain to AT LEAST 85. Once its done; confront him around 7pm in Jenny's room (Not sure about the hour tho, just find him). Choose the option to not pay him anymore; your aunt will interfere and get rid of him.

Oct 1, 2017
is there a way to go faster with the MC?
I use Mv Cheat for that as I find it easier than tweaking .ini files.
You can find it here :MV Cheat

Once you got it all sorted out; go into actor tab->Player speed( First line) and then put what you want. Be warned tho, too much speed may crash the game.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017

Happen to know the password for the download?

1.30 star(s) 8 Votes