Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Some bugs (might add more after finding them)
-After The Gina and Karlee scene, i get placed back with Gina, with the Go to Karlee option, and you cant escape the loop.
-If you choose the BDSM path, the first scene says
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>><<if $sceneCounter == 1>>…
- Cant trigger Angel at the library with 100 int. Is it day specific or something?
- At any % the tester on Gina just shows a blank screen,
- On Gina Blobang Scene 1, after clicking "You cum last", you get no option to advance.

-If you do(Gina) BDSM into Pool > House Scene, you cant access any other scenes such as the blowbang or the karlee trio.
Tooltip says after the choice for kids.
— You denied the expansion of Gina's sexual horizon. You can still fuck her every day, but no new scenes will follow.
Hello zultraz,
Thanks for pointing these out!
- The first bug, I've looked into it, but I can't find any reason for this to happen, apart from a variable not being there (but it should be there anyway...) This sometimes happens to me when loading save files. If possible, go back 1 or 2 scenes before, save the game, reload that new save and then try again. I hope that works.
- For the 2nd, 3rd and 5th point, these have been fixed for next patch.
- The 4th point... I'm so sorry, I forgot to program the new variable in the updater. Old save files can't use the pregnancy tester yet. Fixed for next patch. Tooltip has been updated too.

For your 6th point. This is intentional. You can save the game before making this choice to view all possible paths

Because of so many bugs, I've decided to release a hotfix. Please hang on!

EDIT: Hotfix released. See the home page

Last edited:

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
I'd suggest putting everything in one downloadable pack, instead of 6, and keep that updated instead of just piling on

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Ones you download them, you will have 3 folders.
Each folder will contain "Source Material" directory

you need to merge the contents of each of these directories.
Starting with Part, then Part 2, then Part 3

In the end, you will have this.

View attachment 868685

Now you can open the HTML file.

Really not sure why it was made so complicated.
When I merge it, only folders named Black path misc and html appear. Pictures still not visible.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I don't think the dev wants people to be straight up told but there are 2 hints on this thread which are:
1. It has something to do with the v21 update
2. It has something to do with sneaking around in a place you're not supposed to be
To give more help, my hint is it has something to do with working at MacBongalds
I got you now, thanks mate

Reactions: Henry73au

kars

Mar 6, 2017
I don't think the dev wants people to be straight up told but there are 2 hints on this thread which are:
1. It has something to do with the v21 update
2. It has something to do with sneaking around in a place you're not supposed to be
To give more help, my hint is it has something to do with working at MacBongalds
Well, there is a walkthrough built in the game so i don't think the dev care is someone explain how find something :D
so if i understand i must roam around the 1885 Palm street, but that's random event or triggered by something (like specific time specific day ?)

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
I cant see the picture and videos. I downloaded three part of the game. What I need too do ? any help ?

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Well, there is a walkthrough built in the game so i don't think the dev care is someone explain how find something :D
so if i understand i must roam around the 1885 Palm street, but that's random event or triggered by something (like specific time specific day ?)
I finished all other storylines and veronica is the only one i missed. So i roamed around the place for 2 weeks and still no trigger to get veronica. I don't know how to get her.

The1Rose

Nov 8, 2017
I finished all other storylines and veronica is the only one i missed. So i roamed around the place for 2 weeks and still no trigger to get veronica. I don't know how to get her.
So I was just able to find how you get her. Unfortunately its easy to miss her, especially since it kinda goes against our natural instincts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone have all the answers to the math test i can't seem to pass it
I believe someone has already put the answers somewhere in this thread, but I understand how difficult it can be to search for the right words sometimes...

Last edited:

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
So I was just able to find how you get her. Unfortunately its easy to miss her, especially since it kinda goes against our natural instincts.

Sadly i'm way past this point and i don't have a save before this point. Nevermind, i will discover veronica in a future playthrought.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes