Morbooze

Jul 27, 2017
Anyone else have a ton of broken location images? The girls' seem fine, but I haven't been able to see any of the location pictures

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Alright I'm working on using NOPY for the whole game folder. Keep patient because the game file is huge.

EDIT: Does anyone have an invite to NOPY for me? Or how can I get an account there? :)

Last edited:

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
First screen on BDSM path of Gina (scaled down to fit more into the screenshot)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Going to fix this! Thanks!

Anyone else have a ton of broken location images? The girls' seem fine, but I haven't been able to see any of the location pictures
I think you have the folder called 'Misc' in the wrong location. It needs to be in the folder called 'Source material', next to the folder called 'Black Path'

zultraz

Aug 29, 2020
I think you can change some setting on the share link(GDrive), to let people make a copy of it to its drive. This allows people to download the file even when It says too many people downloaded it recently.

I Dont know if that is still a thing, but , it might be a nice option if possible.

Last edited:

raghavgarg28

Jun 20, 2018
All of them,the files are spread apart because MEGA free accounts can only dowload 6GB's every few hours and can't dowload any 1 file that's more that 6GB's because of that

Look's like the old Google Drive trick with adding the file to one's drive and copying it doesn't work anymore
Thank you

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
I dowloand part 1 but there is no html link for the game . Where is the html ? and can I play the game part one part or I need too dowloand all of the three part ?

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
I dowloand part 1 but there is no html link for the game . Where is the html ? and can I play the game part one part or I need too dowloand all of the three part ?

You need all 3 parts.
Someone didnt compress them in parts. But manually create those parts.
This was new for me as well.

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
I dowloand three part of the game but why ı cant see anything ? Can somebody help me ?
1603322259778.png

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
I dowloand three part of the game but why ı cant see anything ? Can somebody help me ?
View attachment 868635
Ones you download them, you will have 3 folders.
Each folder will contain "Source Material" directory

you need to merge the contents of each of these directories.
Starting with Part, then Part 2, then Part 3

In the end, you will have this.

1603326440476.png

Now you can open the HTML file.

Really not sure why it was made so complicated.

zultraz

Aug 29, 2020
Some bugs (might add more after finding them)
-After The Gina and Karlee scene, i get placed back with Gina, with the Go to Karlee option, and you cant escape the loop.
-If you choose the BDSM path, the first scene says
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>><<if $sceneCounter == 1>>…
- Cant trigger Angel at the library with 100 int. Is it day specific or something?
- At any % the tester on Gina just shows a blank screen,
- On Gina Blobang Scene 1, after clicking "You cum last", you get no option to advance.

-If you do(Gina) BDSM into Pool > House Scene, you cant access any other scenes such as the blowbang or the karlee trio.
Tooltip says after the choice for kids.
— You denied the expansion of Gina's sexual horizon. You can still fuck her every day, but no new scenes will follow.

Last edited:

raghavgarg28

Jun 20, 2018
Ones you download them, you will have 3 folders.
Each folder will contain "Source Material" directory

you need to merge the contents of each of these directories.
Starting with Part, then Part 2, then Part 3

In the end, you will have this.

View attachment 868685

Now you can open the HTML file.

Really not sure why it was made so complicated.
Can we put all the material from the 3 sources into one folder like this?

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes