BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
Near the begnining she left to live in the house our parents gavecus, I found elsa atvthe pool and she said to go to her house near my parents but I cant find the parents house. So nia is gone and I cant get the parents from her . Fair enough, gina is living in the house, leah is pregnant, calibre is satisfied. Kaylee and teanna are groundhog day (as is gina). So game over? Sorry also end of story for lisa and keisha
Last I recall Nia is either in the city at that point or in the kitchen of the apartment some time of the day. Keisha is only available on certain days like Elsa, make sure you're reading the last interaction before closing out of the scenes, because that is important information

luksluks

Aug 4, 2020
The police officer is basically a wild card. You either get her at the right time or you completely miss her
but how do i see it if necessary I start the game again to get it is it one more scene in the game or is it just an unimportant photo, and leah do i leave pregnant or not?

luksluks

Aug 4, 2020
Near the begnining she left to live in the house our parents gavecus, I found elsa atvthe pool and she said to go to her house near my parents but I cant find the parents house. So nia is gone and I cant get the parents from her . Fair enough, gina is living in the house, leah is pregnant, calibre is satisfied. Kaylee and teanna are groundhog day (as is gina). So game over? Sorry also end of story for lisa and keisha
at the beginning Nia says she will go out with friends on friday, meet her at night in her room she will ask about her clothes treat her indifferently and the next morning she will meet you in front of the apartment, you will need to have a cigarette , smoke in front of her and find her in her room, then go to the kitchen that she will be there, all this at the beginning of the game so you will need to go back to see the scenes

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
but how do i see it if necessary I start the game again to get it is it one more scene in the game or is it just an unimportant photo, and leah do i leave pregnant or not?
The police officer is unimportant as far as I know. Checked the files and there were just two images of her and nothing more, and I don't recall getting Leah pregnant when I played and I still finished the majority of the content as how I see it.

luksluks

Aug 4, 2020
The police officer is unimportant as far as I know. Checked the files and there were just two images of her and nothing more, and I don't recall getting Leah pregnant when I played and I still finished the majority of the content as how I see it.
when you do a menage with leah you can get her pregnant if you want i got her pregnant and didn’t have an abortion so i am in doubt if i do this to continue the game or not

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
when you do a menage with leah you can get her pregnant if you want i got her pregnant and didn’t have an abortion so i am in doubt if i do this to continue the game or not
You can always save and continue and see what happens and if it isn't something you like just load a previous save. Trial and Error.

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Sorry, due to low saving capacity on servers, I had to delete them...

Because there are many archives! ;)
Rip. Even the links to them? I can see the name of the link in google cache view, but due to me not being logged in via cache, I can't actually see the link :(

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes