zultraz

Aug 29, 2020
Could you please add a toggle option for the psych animation?, the way it just pops and has a bunch of colours its probably not good for vision .

zultraz

Aug 29, 2020
Q: Can you trigger the Whitney bdsm scenes and the one on folder 3 somehow(?), or does it always loop n2 and thats unused content that was left out there?

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Q: Can you trigger the Whitney bdsm scenes and the one on folder 3 somehow(?), or does it always loop n2 and thats unused content that was left out there?
First of all, there's never unused content in my game, otherwise I wouldn't publish it :) (The game's size is huge so anything not used should not be there.)
A: If you've met Whitney and had sex with her, you can visit her every friday morning. There's 3 scenes, picked randomly, at her house, and 4 scenes, also picked randomly, at the BDSM house. You can choose either each friday morning. For the BDSM scenes you need the BDSM house finished and go there on friday morning to invite her there!

Jun 19, 2020
gamcore doesn’t have v0.23 :(
They can be late for a bit from 2 days later and sometime up to a week just be patient. I am also usually playing on gamcore.

P.s. I usually only download from this site when the game almost finish or it is very interesting for me and have android version.

Nuihc

Oct 10, 2017
Just started playing. Looking forward to it, however one of the first pages where you meet Ella outside your apartment and it says "This hot girl bumps into you..." the image doesn't display. It's tagged src="Source material/Black Path/Ella/Meet.jpg" but the Black Path folder doesn't even have an Ella folder. The Ella folder is under Black Path/Random and there are no images in there, just a few clips. Just a heads up.
None of the images from the classes are displaying.

Last edited:

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Just started playing. Looking forward to it, however one of the first pages where you meet Ella outside your apartment and it says "This hot girl bumps into you..." the image doesn't display. It's tagged src="Source material/Black Path/Ella/Meet.jpg" but the Black Path folder doesn't even have an Ella folder. The Ella folder is under Black Path/Random and there are no images in there, just a few clips. Just a heads up.
None of the images from the classes are displaying.
Hello Nuihc, I'm sorry to hear this, I don't know what happened, but for me, after downloading the .zip again, the file seemed complete and working. How are you unzipping the file? Which program and parameters are you using?

Kind regards,

Clownpron

Julegraut

Apr 3, 2017
I don't really know how I know this, but I know exactly where that cafeteria picture is from. Odd easter egg that.

hjp766

Sep 26, 2018
Finally figuring things out but have been getting very muddled as to how far along questlines I am. Any plans for a status panel or somesuch for when you lose track?

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes