Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I didn’t know v.22 is out since I didn’t see it on gamcore. Thanks for letting me know though
Yeah one of the Gamcore moderators hasn't responded yet. But no worries, they know, and I trust they will update it there as soon as they are able!

Clownpron

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Is there a cop in the game if so where ????
Yes.
But, this is only an introduction.
There's a tip for the cop in comment page 14 of this games' thread. It's quite... hidden ;)
Good luck finding her!

zultraz

Aug 29, 2020
Glad to help!, time to look for that cop with the hint hehe :). When you say its a missable event, Does that mean that if you progressed something in the history, you cant get it anymore or its more like.. its easy to miss it without noticing?

Clownpron

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Glad to help!, time to look for that cop with the hint hehe :). When you say its a missable event, Does that mean that if you progressed something in the history, you cant get it anymore or its more like.. its easy to miss it without noticing?
You are correct in both statements. It's easy to miss without knowing you've missed it, and once past the 'trigger' you can't trigger it anymore.
Maybe in the future, when I expand her story, I will have like a side-route into her story, but that's speculation for now.

manorbros

May 20, 2020
I haven't been able to make any progress with Tianna. I only see her on weekends in the bathroom and in her room where I can just "talk to her" and that's it. Nothing happens.

Reactions: Rofas

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
Could you send me your save file so I can have a look at the bug?
After having sex with Gina starting from the kitchen scene after installing the update from v0.21 - v0.22 the kitchen seems to do what was happening in the teachers lounge in the past update

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
Does Mom come back from vacation in this update? Don't want to keep skipping days for no reason if not

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes