Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Ok so Steven gives you his mail but the MC can't note it somewhere ?
Somebody remember his address ?

Wwrizao

Jan 27, 2018
eventually you will date her. She has many group scenes and then isolates herself and sends you letters every monday.
What do you mean "eventually" ? Because even if I skip days etc she never shows up. How did you do it ?

takumi87

Jun 20, 2019
What do you mean "eventually" ? Because even if I skip days etc she never shows up. How did you do it ?
I can not remember every detail with the storyline because it has so many texts and scenes. In the teacher's room, you talk to her and do whatever she says. It is also possible that you don't have enough physic power to convince her for sth more. If your problem is that her never showing up, you are supposed to visit her house. As far as I remember you visit her home on Thursday mornings. The link appears on the menu when you go out of your home. "visit calibri's home"

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
Have a bug with Leah and 18 psych, how discuss with her ?
You need to get your fitness up and have a lot of money and you'll eventually be able to ask her out on a date. I was stuck on the same problem as well. It's not a bug, just without a walkthrough it is difficult to figure out
P.S. At the gym of course, not the school

Reactions: dingue

zultraz

Aug 29, 2020
Loving the Game, found some possible bugs.
1- Teacher´s Room, you get a no text screen like an event where no text nor buttons show up, and you have to use the back arrow. ( I think there is another one like this but i can´t remember)
2- Using the computer in the computer room just sends you back to the University Menu.
3- If you teach gym in the university repeteadly it´s possible to stay after it´s supposed to be closed ( Just force the psych event going back and foward psych the students in gym class and when the scene finish, you are still inside the school when it´s supposed to be closed.
4-After having the 3rd scene with Elsa (1-pool, 2-her house 3-her house), im not able to find her again even tho she says come back.Maybe the this is the end of this content tag its missing (?)
AAND.. if you go to the pool you can still trigger her fist even with Karlee on Sunday Afternoon. If you try to then redo her quests after triggering the pool event, you cant go past her house event(2) , it just stays there and never progresses.
5-After buying the Wifi Pinapple, and checking your boss computer for info (Time schedule/videos on her daughter/etc), going back to its house does nothing, even when he isnt supposed to be there all day long. Maybe the this is the end of this content tag its missing (?)
6-The cop event might be broken , cant find any evidence of anyone finding or triggering it :p. Unless you are supposed to psych one of the gym students without being in a relationship with Gina, which I havent tried. Tried with the asian ladies, walking in the park/mountains, psyching the gym students a lot entering the bdsm house.. visiting my boss at night, relaxing in the solarium etc.
7-Some end of content so far tags might be missing for Nia/your step mom/mc bongals/Elsa, maaaybe Leah?(didnt get her pregnant, and i just get the school library event sometimes but thats it).

Can´t think of anything at this moment :p, might update it later if i remember something.
How can i send you a savefile, just in case you need it?

Keep up the good work tho :)! Can´t wait for next patch n.n

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello Zultraz,
Thanks alot for pointing these out!
1. Already found it, will be fixed next patch
2. Correct, there's no feedback you're actually studying except that time and intellect progresses. Feedback implemented in next patch.
3. Thanks, fixed for next patch!
4. Found and fixed, thanks again!
5. Found and fixed, again, thanks!
6. It's quite well hidden. Just like this hint will be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)
7. Some characters leave but there won't be an explicit ---END OF CONTENT--- tag or something. Some characters, like Nia, you can keep visiting if you want to, so there's no end of content tag there either, but I usually write there that it's a repeatable scene and nothing more will be added. And sometimes, I agree, I forget that it's end of content for that character for the moment. I'll try and put more effort into putting these tags in the right places at right times, but I still like it when you point out bugs to me! :) (Leah's end of content tag has now been put there)

Again, my sincerest thankfulness for finding and pointing these things out.

I'm glad you like the game!

Kind regards,

Clownpron

Reactions: Henry73au

Wwrizao

Jan 27, 2018
I can not remember every detail with the storyline because it has so many texts and scenes. In the teacher's room, you talk to her and do whatever she says. It is also possible that you don't have enough physic power to convince her for sth more. If your problem is that her never showing up, you are supposed to visit her house. As far as I remember you visit her home on Thursday mornings. The link appears on the menu when you go out of your home. "visit calibri's home"
Could you link your save ? I got 80 Psych and I can't find anything Thursday morning

Reaver

May 31, 2017
there is no link for Part 2 for the base game... any help would be cool. Thx

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
there is no link for Part 2 for the base game... any help would be cool. Thx
Yeah I'm sorry about that, I needed to make a last minute adjustment. It's being uploaded right now, I expect it to be online in about 30 minutes. Please be patient! :)

Kind regards,

Clownpron

Reactions: Reaver

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Yeah I'm sorry about that, I needed to make a last minute adjustment. It's being uploaded right now, I expect it to be online in about 30 minutes. Please be patient! :)

Kind regards,

Clownpron
All good, I'm still working on my game script, so I get it.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes