Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
"-- (step)Mom storyline completed "
Is it implemented? I can't find her after the first old house visit...
But there are lots of images and videos with her.

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
After having sex with Gina starting from the kitchen scene after installing the update from v0.21 - v0.22 the kitchen seems to do what was happening in the teachers lounge in the past update
Thanks for letting me know!
Found and fixed for next patch.

Kind regards,

Clownpron

Reactions: BreakerHollow

scorpion7341

Sep 10, 2018
is there more contend with this: Go to Palm Street 1855 ? I have hacked th pc from the boss but more i can't do. Is that correct?

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
So I did all the stuff with the mom in 2.21 as far as I can tell. How do I continue with her in 1.22?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found her. After you've banged her twice you can spot her in the mall.

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
So I did all the stuff with the mom in 2.21 as far as I can tell. How do I continue with her in 1.22?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found her. After you've banged her twice you can spot her in the mall.
So, how could you continue with her in 1.22?

I can't find anyone in the parents' house even the sisters and it's kind of weird. The house seems to be abandoned :)

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
For everyone not being able to find the parents' house; If you chose money($ 500) instead of sex with Nia, you'll never be able to go to the parents' house in this patch (unless you edit the variable: ParentsHouseUnlocked = 1).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this answers some questions for some people!

Kind regards,

Clownpron

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

robertspanx

Jul 28, 2018
Hi everybody, i have an issue: since the beginning of the game i can't find nia. the last time i saw her she was in the kitchen doing some chores.. anybody know whats happening?

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes