Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Rip. Even the links to them? I can see the name of the link in google cache view, but due to me not being logged in via cache, I can't actually see the link :(

Check the home page!
Or here:

Reactions: max_z_smith

Clownpron

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I tried to download all 3 parts, first one I could unzip but the other 2 says: "unexpected end of archive". cant unzip them using winrar. anyone know what to do?
Which mirror did you guys download it from?
The source files are working fine with 7-zip. Maybe you can try that?
If you send me the mirror you're using, I'll go have a look

Reactions: studio009

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
These images are still broken, i start the game new and the first images of the sisters are broken and the girl at the park broken image., this is the same thing that happened the last few updates

FLuffyman

Oct 23, 2017
Which mirror did you guys download it from?
The source files are working fine with 7-zip. Maybe you can try that?
If you send me the mirror you're using, I'll go have a look
i had the same problem and i downloaded part 2 and 3 from up2share and part 1 from mega

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Upshare doesn't seem to work as people mentioned, it doesn't show file size, and when it finishes downloading the size is different from Mega, and Mega has a limit for files. D: Could you please consider other hosts?

Reactions: exstnce

Mac2Night

Feb 11, 2019
Hi
I am new to this game,
it shows 3 parts, which should i download?
All of them,the files are spread apart because MEGA free accounts can only dowload 6GB's every few hours and can't dowload any 1 file that's more that 6GB's because of that

Look's like the old Google Drive trick with adding the file to one's drive and copying it doesn't work anymore

Reactions: raghavgarg28

Clownpron

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
What servers would you suggest I use for the single-file download?

Mac2Night

Feb 11, 2019
What servers would you suggest I use for the single-file download?
Of the free ones?You are already using 2/4 good ones(MEGA and Google Drive when the stupid 24 thing isn't on).Other users on the page use NOPY because there is no limits on it. There are also Torrent's if you care to make them and seed them,other users can seed afterwards.Seeding torrent's(probably even of your own content) is of different legality in different countries so some people might not want to use them

Reactions: Clownpron
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes