MHMD OMAE

Feb 22, 2020
I don't where this issue comes from, but it could be the problem with loading saved games. I've tried to look alot into this, but I can't find a clear solution. The save-game bug occurs to me when I load a save game and then press the backwards button before clicking on any link (or when clicking on a link that has a 'back' link button). My work-around for this is now to load a game and then just click on some location links to prevent this.
As far as the issue with Keisha, the scenes should reset after sleeping on a sunday, so sleeping for a whole week, then visiting on friday morning, then the day directly after that, visit her saturday morning. If this doens't work, Goonie gave a good solution right here:

Hope this helps. If not, please send a DM to me.

Kind regards,

Clownpron
thank u all guys i will try and see if it works

MHMD OMAE

Feb 22, 2020
ok guys it worked with kiesha but am stuck with the bathroom scene with her mother do i do the same thing with the f12 but change the name or what?and where do i find the new girl?

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
I don't where this issue comes from, but it could be the problem with loading saved games. I've tried to look alot into this, but I can't find a clear solution. The save-game bug occurs to me when I load a save game and then press the backwards button before clicking on any link (or when clicking on a link that has a 'back' link button). My work-around for this is now to load a game and then just click on some location links to prevent this.
As far as the issue with Keisha, the scenes should reset after sleeping on a sunday, so sleeping for a whole week, then visiting on friday morning, then the day directly after that, visit her saturday morning. If this doens't work, Goonie gave a good solution right here:

Hope this helps. If not, please send a DM to me.

Kind regards,

Clownpron
I had loaded an old save so it's quite possible it was an issue from an earlier version. I haven't replayed the game from the start on this version.

Ozzy763

Jan 8, 2021
Not sure if this is an update bug or a bug with the Mopoga website, but none of the videos will load for me. They either continue to say “video is loading” or the corrupted video icon.

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
The girl above Whitney is Veronica, the police woman. Somewhere on this forum is explained how to get her, but if you've progressed the game alot already, you've probably missed the chance of getting her.
The new girl Abella can be encountered when progressed with Keisha enough (on the practical path, the theory path is still missing the link with Abella)

MHMD OMAE

Feb 22, 2020
The girl above Whitney is Veronica, the police woman. Somewhere on this forum is explained how to get her, but if you've progressed the game alot already, you've probably missed the chance of getting her.
The new girl Abella can be encountered when progressed with Keisha enough (on the practical path, the theory path is still missing the link with Abella)
so in this update we wont get her right ?

Clownpron

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I have finally found the bug preventing some people progression with Keisha. It will be fixed next patch so this won't happen again.
For those who want to fix this right now, set the following parameters to 0:
'seenKeishaFuck8'
'seenKeishaFuck9'
'seenKeishaFuck10'
'seenKeishaFuck11'

Kind regards,

Clownpron

Clownpron

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
so in this update we wont get her right ?
Yes you can, if you change the value 'relVeronica' to 1
See the following:
To get Veronica without having replay the scenario where you get caught snooping in the bosses office

JavaScript
SugarCube.State.variables.relVeronica = 1
Otherwise, you have to start a new game ;)

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes