Gamemester

Oct 29, 2020
Why haven't you repaired the bug where you at the Friday fuck Keisha and Abella, because I STILL get the end where I cum in Abella and not Keisha. I can't pass and now I need to process in order to continue Lisa. That bug has ruined those two stories

• Sad
Reactions: Mount Parnassus
Dec 3, 2019
Why haven't you repaired the bug where you at the Friday fuck Keisha and Abella, because I STILL get the end where I cum in Abella and not Keisha. I can't pass and now I need to process in order to continue Lisa. That bug has ruined those two stories
Same here.

Oct 15, 2017
Any plans to make a torrent for this game since its gotten so big? The three parts is a pain and with mega and googles limits it makes it quite difficult to actually get ahold of.

SF13213455

Apr 16, 2020
It sounds like an issue where the files are located in the wrong folder. Have you checked that the new files are correctly placed? (For example, look up 'Source material -> Black Path -> Abella') This way the files should be placed, otherwise something went wrong copying and pasting (or extracting) the update file.
Hope this helps!
Thank for your suggestion, i checked the files but they seem to be in the right place. I think i'll just try to download the whole game again and see if it changes. I'll keep you posted.

scorpion7341

Sep 10, 2018
Sorry if i asked but where i can found abella?
If i have read right some people have on friday keisha and abelle, but i have there keisha and mischa...

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
I'm getting keisha and abelle on Friday, but doesn't move on next event next week so I can't progress.

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Are the new scenes only on keisha's practical path?
For Keisha, yes. Only practical path updates. Hope it won't take long to continue with this storyline!

This is actually not a bug but just the way it is, I will however implement the suggestion you're giving here to increase user experience.

Thanks, fixed :)

Any plans to make a torrent for this game since its gotten so big? The three parts is a pain and with mega and googles limits it makes it quite difficult to actually get ahold of.
When I have enough Subscribers I will get a premium server so you all can download easier. My home internet is not fast in upload speed, so creating a torrent from here would still take ages for you to download it.

Sorry if i asked but where i can found abella?
If i have read right some people have on friday keisha and abelle, but i have there keisha and mischa...
I have to admit I made a shortfall here. When choosing the book path with Keisha, you'll never bump into Abella. So for next patch, I will fix this shortfall, and for now, you can take Keisha's practical path to get to meet Abella. Just finish the books with her and then go to the Walkthrough to initiate the practical path.

Hope this helps or clarifies things!

Kind regards,

Clownpron

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Candid Urban Muffs [v0.42] [Clownpron] - Compressed

Base Game
Original Size: 7.13 GB
Compressed Size: 1.34 GB

Update (V0.41 -> 0.42)
Original Update Size: 314.92 MB
Compressed Update Size: 61.3 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

SF13213455

Apr 16, 2020
Thank for your suggestion, i checked the files but they seem to be in the right place. I think i'll just try to download the whole game again and see if it changes. I'll keep you posted.
Downloading everything again fixed it, maybe the update messed something up.

takumi87

Jun 20, 2019
how do I progress with Keisha? I visit her and Abella on friday morning. the next day, it says I am supposed to train her with a man. So am I supposed to find someone somewhere? I am stuck

MHMD OMAE

Feb 22, 2020
can someone help or the developer i am stuck in visting kiesha with abella scene and the next day when i vist here it talls me to come next friday help plz??

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
how do I progress with Keisha? I visit her and Abella on friday morning. the next day, it says I am supposed to train her with a man. So am I supposed to find someone somewhere? I am stuck
can someone help or the developer i am stuck in visting kiesha with abella scene and the next day when i vist here it talls me to come next friday help plz??
I had the same problem and I managed to fix it by opening the console. Press f12 in Firefox. Possible the same in Chrome, I don't know. Then type in "SugarCube.State.variables.relKeisha=17" without the quotes and hit enter. The next time you visit Keisha on a friday the story should progress. If this doesn't work then it is broken for another reason than it was for me and I can't help.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Can anyone tell me how to meet the girls I am missing like 7 of them

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I don't where this issue comes from, but it could be the problem with loading saved games. I've tried to look alot into this, but I can't find a clear solution. The save-game bug occurs to me when I load a save game and then press the backwards button before clicking on any link (or when clicking on a link that has a 'back' link button). My work-around for this is now to load a game and then just click on some location links to prevent this.
As far as the issue with Keisha, the scenes should reset after sleeping on a sunday, so sleeping for a whole week, then visiting on friday morning, then the day directly after that, visit her saturday morning. If this doens't work, Goonie gave a good solution right here:
I had the same problem and I managed to fix it by opening the console. Press f12 in Firefox. Possible the same in Chrome, I don't know. Then type in "SugarCube.State.variables.relKeisha=17" without the quotes and hit enter. The next time you visit Keisha on a friday the story should progress. If this doesn't work then it is broken for another reason than it was for me and I can't help.
Hope this helps. If not, please send a DM to me.

Kind regards,

Clownpron

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes