Mar 26, 2018
Im going to assume not but is there any way to avoid having every girl in the game fucking every dude they see, while still being able to play through their story and fuck them?

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
The game is almost 6gb in size. Is there a lot of content or is most of it just video files taking up the space?
There's a few hours worth of content but the file size is entirely because there are absolutely no attempts at compressing or optimizing.

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
i go to keisha on friday but on saturday the story doesn’t advance does anyone know why?
I've found the issue, it'll be fixed in the next version, for now you can set the variables 'seenKeishaFuck8' and 'seenKeishaFuck9' to 0 so the event will trigger the variables again on friday. Sorry for this bug. You can also set 'relKeisha' to 17, but you ahve to visit her on a saturday, every sunday the variable will be set back to 16. Hope this helps for now!

Kind regards,

Clownpron

Gamemester

Oct 29, 2020
Hey Clownpron. When do we get some more content about Gina's story. I like the place we have come to, it is so exciting, (but please don't say its the end of her story), plus Carter. Why did she just leave town, and you say its the end of Kali's story line as well. THREE story's which seems to have been cut of in the MIDDLE and NOT the END. I know it is your game, but sometimes I can't just stand a good story which end in the middle.

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Hey Clownpron. When do we get some more content about Gina's story. I like the place we have come to, it is so exciting, (but please don't say its the end of her story), plus Carter. Why did she just leave town, and you say its the end of Kali's story line as well. THREE story's which seems to have been cut of in the MIDDLE and NOT the END. I know it is your game, but sometimes I can't just stand a good story which end in the middle.
Hey Gamemester,

I'm glad to hear you like their stories! One of the reasons of the abrupt ending of their stories is that there's no other video's for these characters. Another reason is that I'm not that great of a writer yet, so I'm just trying things and see how people like them. There's always time to improve in the future, but for now all 3 are finished, so I can focus on other things first. Maybe in the future I'll pick up on them again, but you should also remember, every story has an end(however suckish that can be, I know they can...) Gina and Kali will definitely be picked up in the future by the way, but that may take quite alot of time, so please be patient :)

Kind regards,

Clownpron

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
If you messed the boss scene with boss office and didn't meet Veronica

Set this
SugarCube.State.variables.relVeronica = 1

Ozzy763

Jan 8, 2021
I did meet Veronica and completed all of her scenes. But I wasn’t sure if there was more to the story after you search through the boss’s office and find his address.

If you messed the boss scene with boss office and didn't meet Veronica

Set this
SugarCube.State.variables.relVeronica = 1

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes