SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
I did meet Veronica and completed all of her scenes. But I wasn’t sure if there was more to the story after you search through the boss’s office and find his address.
I did boss office scene but left before the time expired.

Ozzy763

Jan 8, 2021
I did boss office scene but left before the time expired.
I left before he could call the police the first time but it just sent me back to the restaurant. No option to go to the boss house. So the second time I let him call the police which is how I met and finished veronicas story.

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
I left before he could call the police the first time but it just sent me back to the restaurant. No option to go to the boss house. So the second time I let him call the police which is how I met and finished veronicas story.
I tried out a new game and did that for testing, on my older game I just modified that variable ... I'm not about to redo the whole lot for that character.

LordSyruss

Feb 11, 2021
First off, good game. I just found it, so I'm having my first playthrough. Looking forward to seeing where it goes from here. I do have a question, though. I think I might have accidentally cut off progress with the younger sister. I got to the choice where she asks to see other men, and you can say ok, or slap her. I chose the "say ok" option, or thought I did, and the walk through says I can't progress with her anymore. But later I was looking through my gallery, and it plays the scene out saying I slap her at the end. One, did I accidentally cut myself off from potential progress, and two, is there any way to undo or change the decision? It was some time before I realized what I may have done, so backing up in game isn't an option.

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
First off, good game. I just found it, so I'm having my first playthrough. Looking forward to seeing where it goes from here. I do have a question, though. I think I might have accidentally cut off progress with the younger sister. I got to the choice where she asks to see other men, and you can say ok, or slap her. I chose the "say ok" option, or thought I did, and the walk through says I can't progress with her anymore. But later I was looking through my gallery, and it plays the scene out saying I slap her at the end. One, did I accidentally cut myself off from potential progress, and two, is there any way to undo or change the decision? It was some time before I realized what I may have done, so backing up in game isn't an option.
I wish this 8 game limit on these game engines would be higher.
I'm a constant game saver, maybe a habit picked up from saving Office documents constantly.

LordSyruss

Feb 11, 2021
I did have an idea for the dev. I understand wanting to use rng for events, and I don't have a probkem with it, but I was thinking maybe, for girls that you haven't met yet, maybe put a vague suggestion in the walk through. Like if you need to rng at the pool, just put a hint indicating that the mc should hang out at the pool or something. Nothing specific, but just a direction so the player knows to spend more time there. Just an idea. Obviously for events like Veronica, I think it was, you want it to be a surprise. But maybe just for main progression girls?

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
There are no images for locations and some of the videos and images are not visible, anyone have or know where I can get them? I downloaded the 3 parts separately and both updates but they dont seem to have them?

Reactions: krkarr

nuts89

Jan 15, 2021
возможно, мы сможем продолжить историю с Эльзой Джин. появились новые видео, даже групповые и анальные.

Reactions: oszapo25

SF13213455

Apr 16, 2020
The scenes with Keisha and Abella sadly don't load, any suggestion? Besides that the game is simply amazing, keep up the good work

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
The scenes with Keisha and Abella sadly don't load, any suggestion? Besides that the game is simply amazing, keep up the good work
Have you put them in the right directory?
Are you getting the scenes, but not the media, or no new scenes at all?

SF13213455

Apr 16, 2020
Have you put them in the right directory?
Are you getting the scenes, but not the media, or no new scenes at all?
I didn't mess with the files at all, i just played the game. I see the events and i can play them but the scenes and the pictures don't load.

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I didn't mess with the files at all, i just played the game. I see the events and i can play them but the scenes and the pictures don't load.
It sounds like an issue where the files are located in the wrong folder. Have you checked that the new files are correctly placed? (For example, look up 'Source material -> Black Path -> Abella') This way the files should be placed, otherwise something went wrong copying and pasting (or extracting) the update file.
Hope this helps!

Reactions: SF13213455
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes