RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020

looks like chapter 3 is on itch. i'd forgotten this even existed lol.

Reactions: Thy4nd

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Candied Oblivion [Ch. 3.1] [TheSugarRay] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,52 GB / 438 MB - CandiedOblivion-Ch3.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,48 GB / 404 MB - CandiedOblivion-Ch3.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~19,5% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90+%)

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RaBuddy

allegedly
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2020
Can you normally get the compression up before the game hits the update page?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Can you normally get the compression up before the game hits the update page?
Why not?:unsure: If I waited for the uploaders/mods to update the thread/OP I'd be dying of old age in the meantime!:p;)

Did you report your post with the download link as game update? And why don't you update the thread/OP yourself since you are the thread owner?

RaBuddy

allegedly
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2020
I did report it. Thank you.
They seem to be kind of paticular about how updating goes and I don't want to mess it up. Last time the switched it to their own maga links anyway. I'm just staying out of the way.

Reactions: "CJ"

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2409751

Overview:
Redheads, candy, and the meaning of life in the face of death

You play as a man in an existential crisis and meet two very special women. An artistic redhead who loves human connection will take you out of your head and gas station. And a spunky firebrand who will take what she wants.

It's light-hearted and enjoyable. Take some candy, break some rules, and have an adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-23
Release Date: 2023-02-10
Developer: - - -
Censored: No
Version: 3.1
Other Games: Romancing the Sun
Store:
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1129615 View attachment 1129616 View attachment 1129617 View attachment 1129618 View attachment 1129620 View attachment 1360986 View attachment 1360987 View attachment 1129614 View attachment 2409749
OMG, I just love, love, love redheads. I just hope one of these redheads is my daughter. My panties just got wet again.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I really liked the game but is it finished for good :unsure:

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I wanted to get into this but naming both girls Grace had me more confused than anything.

When they're both in the same scene, I can't keep straight which one is talking. Color coding their dialogue doesn't help as I quickly forget which one is which color.

Looks promising, otherwise.

RaBuddy

allegedly
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2020
I really liked the game but is it finished for good :unsure:
Thank you!
I have a demo disk of four possible followup games. Two of the games are possible followup sequels. It is somewhere in the f95 gears but "TheSugarRay's Demo Disk" is on itchio now.

I wanted to get into this but naming both girls Grace had me more confused than anything.

When they're both in the same scene, I can't keep straight which one is talking. Color coding their dialogue doesn't help as I quickly forget which one is which color.

Looks promising, otherwise.
Sorry, I really, really thought it was funny. I try to make sure one has a more closed mouth when the other talked but I know it is not clear all of the time.

OMG, I just love, love, love redheads. I just hope one of these redheads is my daughter. My panties just got wet again.
I bitched out and made a fill in the blank for one of the relationships. But if you do daughter, it will make more sense than "new best friend."

Hmm, didn't know splendaray made games.
There is probably something in there you won't like, knowing you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Sorry, I really, really thought it was funny. I try to make sure one has a more closed mouth when the other talked but I know it is not clear all of the time.
There's nothing you need to apologize for. I believe one should never apologize for something they're happy with as you can't please everyone.

I may try to pick it up again in the future when my mind isn't so frazzled. You did one thing I'm always happy to see: First person kissing scenes where you're not looking at their tonsils. Coupled with the beautiful renders, particularly the eyes, I really wanna give this another chance at some point.

RaBuddy

allegedly
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2020
umm is there wt?
The beta testers all thought it was pretty straight forward. If you need to incentivise any modders, my code is pretty basic and also straight forward.

Tips

Other than that just choose what seems cool. I tried to make the choices fun.

Reactions: 720NoScope
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes