CJackson

Jun 24, 2017
Dear Icebaer3, I am not sure whether it is a bug or not, but something doesn't work normally in the Eden club.

After pressing "Fun with MIA", and "Rise your status", you had newly added the animation (Click button to fuck, which is nice in my opinion). I had tried to hold the button for quite a while, but the relation with Mia didn't rise by time. I had been both holding the button and clicking on the icon frequnetly, and neither action could raise Mia's relationship.

I had started the game from begining in version 0.38, instead of using an old save. My question is, dear Icebaer3, is it my computer's problem, or could that be a bug in ver 0.38?

I am sorry that my english is not very good, but I am a fan of your works (both this one and the previous John Smith series). Looking forward to listening from you.

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
After pressing "Fun with MIA", and "Rise your status", you had newly added the animation (Click button to fuck, which is nice in my opinion). I had tried to hold the button for quite a while, but the relation with Mia didn't rise by time. I had been both holding the button and clicking on the icon frequnetly, and neither action could raise Mia's relationship.
I can't pinpoint the problem exactly. I start from an automatic savegame (which are made at the end of the day), then I have the error that the Mia images are shifted in the scene. If I start from a savegame 1 or 2 I do not have the error. But the points are always added.

What leads to your problem is not clear to me. Since I've despite all my efforts all the errors in the engine again and again annoys me the most! I try to circumvent this by adding buttons that then automatically update the story progress. I'm afraid you'll have to wait that long.

EDIT:
I had been both holding the button and clicking on the icon frequnetly, and neither action could raise Mia's relationship.
Wait a second... the animation has about 12 frames. In the middle of the animation, at frame 6, the points are added and repeated as long as you keep the button pressed. But the points are only added when you click on the button with the heart. Does this help maybe?

Reactions: f95zone69

CJackson

Jun 24, 2017
I can't pinpoint the problem exactly. I start from an automatic savegame (which are made at the end of the day), then I have the error that the Mia images are shifted in the scene. If I start from a savegame 1 or 2 I do not have the error. But the points are always added.

What leads to your problem is not clear to me. Since I've despite all my efforts all the errors in the engine again and again annoys me the most! I try to circumvent this by adding buttons that then automatically update the story progress. I'm afraid you'll have to wait that long.

EDIT:

Wait a second... the animation has about 12 frames. In the middle of the animation, at frame 6, the points are added and repeated as long as you keep the button pressed. But the points are only added when you click on the button with the heart. Does this help maybe?
Thank you for your reply. I guess we are close to the issue.

The animation has about 12 frames, and the points should be added at frame 6. In my situation, the animation had repeated several times as I keep the button pressed. However, the points were not added automatically, and it (the number in pink colour) remained 0. I tried to keep the button pressed for around 15 to 20 seconds, and the point kept being zero instead of increase (as it should be?)

To be clear, I press the button, the animation worked, but the points didn't increase.

I am wondering is that a bug or something else.

Thank you and I hope that I describe the situation in a clear way.

TheH

Aug 28, 2017
Despite walkthrough, I couldn't find the electronics for the washing machine. Does anyone have a sav on this?

Reactions: Jenzi800

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Unfortunately you can't get them, it's a bug, the button is inactive. You can buy them from Nick in the store.
Went back to nicks store endless times to buy the electronics for the washing machhine, he didnt have them to sell, will this be fixed by the next update?

Reactions: Jenzi800

xASHx

Aug 13, 2017
schade e/a-fehler 362 ..... beim starten der .exe

schade egal bei welcher quelle ich runter lade es funktioniert nicht und mein system ist sauber und in ordnung da alles andere ohne probleme läuft.....

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hey Icebaer3,

found two bugs which were already present in the last version.
If the "Watch again" button is clicked for the "Lesson of Passion" movie, "The Painter" plays instead.
I guess it should be loadroom (C04 Story E; blend) in the script instead of Story B:
1629040362522.png
The second one is Btn A02 Vicky Fun in Vicky's bedroom.
Looks like there's no script for the button, even though the pictures for the event exist:
1629040499743.png

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes