Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
yeah but the photo puzzle if you aren't a patreon you can't get the combination to the sewer place. so in a sense it's a paywall even if it's only a one time donation...
So, when you pirate and download a game, and it ask for a cd key... Do you call that pay wall?

Imho, if you pledge to a creator, and he hide a lot of the content behind a higher tier pledge. Then you can start cry pay wall really, but when you pirate the game to start with. With no intent to spend a dime. How exactly are you suffer from being pay walled?

bauflow

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
i didn't find electronic component of laundry's update, so i go to the save file and modify adding a line. i don't know it was a bug o something like that or i didn't do a something that supposed to do, anycase i add it in the save file only typing "item ram;1" whit the other items than it similars

save file:
C:\Users\<your username>\Documents\PaC-DK Games\Candyman

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Anyone any idea how to find the electronic component that is needed for the laundry scene updates?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Anyone any idea how to find the electronic component that is needed for the laundry scene updates?
It's not available ingame yet, the only option is to cheat it in by editing the save file... (You need to add item ram;1 and item pcb;1 to upgrade it fully)

I don't know of course if this will fuck up anything in the future, so be careful with editing your save...

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
It's not available ingame yet, the only option is to cheat it in by editing the save file... (You need to add item ram;1 and item pcb;1 to upgrade it fully)

I don't know of course if this will fuck up anything in the future, so be careful with editing your save...
Thanks, where is the savefile located?

bobby677

Oct 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix electronics for tattoo shop plz and ive unlocked everything
Ive looked at walkthrough but dont understand
Thanks

Last edited:

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Thanks for all the feedback, so I could fix some bugs. I'm currently working on the mom content, which will be a bit more extensive because it includes the main part of the main story. Included will also be an ingame walkthrough, as this is probably necessary. If the savegames will work afterwards... probably not, but complaining about doesn't help. But I'll probably build in a button that updates to the current state of the game which is probably easier.

Reactions: X0M3! and turgan76

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Reactions: f95zone69
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes