JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
thanks. so the story at charly 50 just never happen. maybe because i worked past 50 reputation before doing the previous dialogue?
is this what is blocking my progression too with the new laundry location? or there is just nothing to do there yet?
Technically it works .... not to us :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: X0M3!

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hey, I have now unlocked the following
Bank, Warehouse, Gym, Church, Olivia's Garage, Tattoo Studio and Laundry, the Clothes Shop, the Lawyer and Studio 69.

I've updated everything that was possible and still I can't get any further in the game.

How can I increase the friendship of takeshi? I can't find the electronic component to repair laundry

With most of the characters I have a friendship of 100

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Will the photo studio (at home) also be unlocked with version 37?
Yes. Raise Mia relationship until she asks you a camera. After that you can use the photo studio if you buy it.

How can I increase my energy?
Supposedly yes, if you sleep in Mia's room. But where do I find this room?
It's the room at the top of your house, over the bathroom. You can sleep there if you progress enough with Mia's path
Doing so allows you to recover more energy than sleeping alone in your room

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
The UI is too wonky on my computer, it keeps freezing; I am pretty sure it is because my computer is ancient. Good luck with the game.
On page one the dev said not yet, but implied something may happen in the future, but remained evasive. Something like, don't worry, the mom will get her story.

Reactions: McWhite333

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Thanks for the reply, but i actually did, the file opens up into a tab (text based) instead of a zip file, i would have coppied paste it into a text file if i know what name and format the file is ;)

edit: i just noticed the original Candyman.exe is a 32 bit, at least that what it says inside to only run 32bit, i have 64bit,
i also tried to copy paste what you posted, my pc just tells me i cant run it.
My exe runs fine on 64 bit Win 10. If ur PC tells that u can't run it then u most likely did something wrong with file. Attached exe is in 7z archive and if u can't download and unpack it then try with other browser/archiver.
1623023144006.png

TheH

Aug 28, 2017
Hello everybody,

where can I get the electronics for the washing machine and the tattoo studio always freezes

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Hey, I have now unlocked the following
Bank, Warehouse, Gym, Church, Olivia's Garage, Tattoo Studio and Laundry, the Clothes Shop, the Lawyer and Studio 69.

I've updated everything that was possible and still I can't get any further in the game.

How can I increase the friendship of takeshi? I can't find the electronic component to repair laundry

With most of the characters I have a friendship of 100
copied link from Jun 6th above for you https://f95zone.to/threads/candyman-v0-37-edensin.70192/post-5761517 courtesy of "JiraiyaSennin Active Member" in case you didn't see it.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I'm guessing "candyman" is some street lingo I was previously unfamiliar with that suggests a drug-dealer.
To be honest, I can't see that without thinking of either "who can make a rainbow?"
or a big black dude with a hook for a hand that shoots bees at you.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes