qq47

Aug 4, 2018
can someone help how to inprove electronics in the washer ? (2nd laundry upgrade)

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Can you still use the bank cheat for money?
Is the lab cheat still in the game?

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
it's not the worst grind I've seen lately for sandbox but there's no animation(s) for the important scenes and it really goes slow trying to do everything and there is no hint system that I'm aware of. This is the problem with sandbox that dev's just can't see. There is no logical order of operations. So you can complete character c story line before character b or a even if you met a and b first. Except for of course content that hasn't been added yet, but this game has a ton of place holders I guess they are called but it just says not yet unlocked does that mean you can unlock or you have to wait for an update? also a vaguely hinted at paywall. Join patreon or you can't enter the door in the sewer... so it's a mini pay wall but a pay wall all the same... I won't give you a bad rating but I won't be playing your game either...

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
I think there should be warnings for the cumkisses and pregnant women (well, suppose some people like that, I don't).

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
also a vaguely hinted at paywall. Join patreon or you can't enter the door in the sewer... so it's a mini pay wall but a pay wall all the same... I won't give you a bad rating but I won't be playing your game either...
I'm normally very outspoken against "pay wall" content where actual elements of the game and story is ripped out. But as far as I understand, the extra stuff is fluff for his supporters. Not like you missing out on the story. If it had been something along the lines of "if you want animations, it will be 20 bucks a month", that would been something else.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I'm normally very outspoken against "pay wall" content where actual elements of the game and story is ripped out. But as far as I understand, the extra stuff is fluff for his supporters. Not like you missing out on the story. If it had been something along the lines of "if you want animations, it will be 20 bucks a month", that would been something else.
yeah but the photo puzzle if you aren't a patreon you can't get the combination to the sewer place. so in a sense it's a paywall even if it's only a one time donation...

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes