May 14, 2021
Terrible story. Especially description.
With that ''godfather'' font, and intro that 4 years baby boy would have better introducing and imagination...I don't think this game will be out for longer than most of them abandoned already in first 2 or 3 updates. Literally every other game, seems like every dev starting the same old plot :

there was no father, 2 sisters 1 mother and son...

I mean the definition of insanity for sure to see every other game same/similar scenario or environment.

lyaen

Jun 30, 2020
There's morgue "room" above the tattoo parlour. but you can't access it until you do the money laundering and tattoo shop upgrades (i think).
and you do that how? how do you even have corpses to begin with?

also, last update i could not finish the warehouse, the pink woman doesnt trigger any event even when at 100 relationship. i saw back then other ppl had the same problem so i waited for this version, but its still stuck, nothing happening. what am i missing?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
If you love it, that mean you seek it ;)
Not really, because more often than not the people so ready to use insults to convey their dislike for something are also the most sensitive about others pointing at their lack of tact.

But still sometimes it's necessary to do it.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
hello ... i don't know what do with the corpes ... may i get help ?
Following the WT that the author posted a few pages back, the body remains in the inventory for now, without being able to get rid of it (if I remember correctly).

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
and you do that how? how do you even have corpses to begin with?

also, last update i could not finish the warehouse, the pink woman doesnt trigger any event even when at 100 relationship. i saw back then other ppl had the same problem so i waited for this version, but its still stuck, nothing happening. what am i missing?
Following the author's WT, after the 50 points a dialogue should be activated that unlocks the church as a location, but it didn't happen to me either :cry: .... the body remains in the inventory for now, without being able to get rid of it (if I remember correctly).

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
read my post with fixed exe above...
Thanks for the reply, but i actually did, the file opens up into a tab (text based) instead of a zip file, i would have coppied paste it into a text file if i know what name and format the file is ;)

edit: i just noticed the original Candyman.exe is a 32 bit, at least that what it says inside to only run 32bit, i have 64bit,
i also tried to copy paste what you posted, my pc just tells me i cant run it.

Last edited:

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Following the WT that the author posted a few pages back, the body remains in the inventory for now, without being able to get rid of it (if I remember correctly).
I couldn't find a walkthrough on the previous pages or in the previous post?
Did I miss something?
I can't get any further in the laundry room. Where can I get the electronic component to repair the washing machine or upgrade the laundry kitchen?

lyaen

Jun 30, 2020
thanks. so the story at charly 50 just never happen. maybe because i worked past 50 reputation before doing the previous dialogue?
is this what is blocking my progression too with the new laundry location? or there is just nothing to do there yet?

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes