firex245

Nov 30, 2019
Is the Money cheat working for everyone? I can't make any money from the trust no matter I start a new game or not.....
Get stuck in buying the office because it tool me forever to make enough money to buy it...

Jul 13, 2018
No, the number don't change at all, have been press and hold the button for 5 mins straight......
Have tried to restart the game for this and last version...
Can confirm. It isn't working. I started new. With income as low as it is, there's no way to advance the story other than waiting for 12 years in game, I guess?

Grmpybear

Aug 11, 2018
Is the Money cheat working for everyone? I can't make any money from the trust no matter I start a new game or not.....
Get stuck in buying the office because it tool me forever to make enough money to buy it...
hold down the button dont click

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I cant find the relationship overview screen. It says it's by the inventory. But it's just the devcon there and that seems to be to just unlock everything for a char. So am i missing something?

Reactions: Zoffifee

Dumass

Jun 6, 2018
Point and Click Development Kit

I'm learning Renpy myself right now and will create my new game with it. But there is already a fan working on the implementation of Candyman to Renpy. If anyone else would like to do this he can also get a media package for it.

Really no idea, sorry. Does this also happen with the other options?
Happened with me too

onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
The rar file seems to be corrupted. Ive downloaded it three times to different drives from the megalink and it says files are corrupted. Im trying from the Anon files link but its much slower download for me, so wont be able to say if it works or not for a bit

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Where is the menu in which you can query the values of the ladies?
Cant find it anymore. :(
The girl menu is only for me to have it easier when testing. The button is currently disabled, but if you need em, I can add the button again.

The rar file seems to be corrupted. Ive downloaded it three times to different drives from the megalink and it says files are corrupted. Im trying from the Anon files link but its much slower download for me, so wont be able to say if it works or not for a bit
The vast majority were able to download and unzip it. So it's hard for me to find the problem?! :oops:

Of course. The Counter stays at 0 though. It just doesn't work.
For many it works. I can not reproduce the error, sorry. Just an idea, but... would it help to run the game in Win XP compatibility mode? :unsure:

Jul 13, 2018
For many it works. I can not reproduce the error, sorry. Just an idea, but... would it help to run the game in Win XP compatibility mode? :unsure:
Nope. No change. The counter just stays at 0. Is there another way to edit the money? Because otherwise the grind is prohibitive.

Dumass

Jun 6, 2018
Point and Click Development Kit

I'm learning Renpy myself right now and will create my new game with it. But there is already a fan working on the implementation of Candyman to Renpy. If anyone else would like to do this he can also get a media package for it.

Really no idea, sorry. Does this also happen with the other options?
Try plugging in earphones and then start the game

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
The trust doesn't work for me either... counter stays at 0. Also, weird that the trust is the "cheat system", but without it, it would take over 500 days with all your incomes maxed to buy the office. It's possible I'm missing money on the brothel (only bar is working), but I don't see a way to upgrade it.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes