taler

Oct 5, 2017
So anyone making Ren'py version of this game?
Edit: If no one is on it. I would like to try it. But I need confirmation.
Is this actually going to happen, if so I would like to wait for this one.

Also there's no way to prove a negative, if nobody says anything then I can only assume there's nobody working on that.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Ok, so I studied the structure of the game. I am sorry but I am not qualified to make a renpy version of this. I am too inexperienced and this will take tons of time. So If anyone is willing they can try.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KhaiFirst

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This game looks amazing, but the posts seem to indicate it's buggy as hell? Is it playable?
Also, are the Dev's notes true, is it as complete as it's going to get?
And why does the MC look like the missing link? ;)

Last edited:

Lumenarian

Apr 29, 2017
I'm having issues where activities with Mia aren't opening up. I get all the way to marrying here and some house activities are still locked...

Apr 27, 2017
Man in one save I've got as far as the suit and penthouse quest...but can't do anything in the office as I need a lollipop and for that you need a warehouse but I can't see any options for either so game seems stuck? Started a new game and it didn't even unlock Vicky when it was supposed to. Now I've unlocked office and can't proceed with anything?

EDIT: started a new game, unlocked the trust then had a scene with mom when she wakes up next to me and then Giullas was unlocked...think I somehow missed this/it bugged out so not too sure what happened but hopefully can progress normally now.

Last edited:

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
With the version change from 0.5 to 1.01 does this mean the game is near complete?

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
Go to Downtown Police station that moves the plot forward.

But go to Penthouse office and you get not enough AP.

Bug fix needed.

Other than that .. this is an excellent game.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Icebaer3 you're aware that Candyman is a movie franchise, and that the name/title is a registered trademark that protects it in the movie industry, yeah?

I'm just saying because you will sure as heck be facing a cease and desist order, and/or a reimbursement claim.

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
did anyone get a antivirus message when starting game that candyman is trying to edit a document in onedrive?i have avast premium.

KorenoGamer

Sep 24, 2021
Im wondering if using the Devs posted permission and files if converting this to Renpy would be a good way to learn it. This would allow me to focus on learning and not writing a story.

Reactions: brittC25

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Im wondering if using the Devs posted permission and files if converting this to Renpy would be a good way to learn it. This would allow me to focus on learning and not writing a story.
Well Renpy is a solid well proven game platform, so, porting this game into Renpy is a win/win in reality for everyone, cos this present game platform/engine being honest, it sucks balls totally, endless errors on it.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes