brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I have tried everything, and this present update will not start for me at all.

In this day and age Dev, Renpy is the number 1 platform for games, You get none of these silly endless errors on it, none at all, and render quality and animation on Renpy are both top notch, game play is smooth, there is no good excuse to keep using this present game platform/engine, cos it is totally full of errors on an endless different type that even You dont have the answers to.

Learn Renpy asap and port the game into Renpy and live the good life free of these errors and no starts.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
wow this update is completely broken isnt it? i cant do anything without dev mode (and i dont want to use dev mode), even the dev menu is buggy. does anyone know if there is a hotfix planned?

EDIT i think its so buggy because my save, starting from the beginning fixed some problems. the was seeing icons overlapping so i wasnt able to click most things

Last edited:

KorenoGamer

Sep 24, 2021
Well Renpy is a solid well proven game platform, so, porting this game into Renpy is a win/win in reality for everyone, cos this present game platform/engine being honest, it sucks balls totally, endless errors on it.
So are you saying it would be a good way for me to learn Renpy?

obiwong3

Oct 14, 2017
what's the code/character sequence now? Thank you for great game even if it's rough around some edges with the engine.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
How do i unlock the new scene in the film studio and the gym?
When I click the button for the "Daily Fuck" scene in the penthouse kitchen, the game crashes or nothing happens / I can't even leave the room.
The Mia story in the office doesn't work either, despite full AP.
And in the DEV menu it says that the MIA story has been released, but the button is still locked.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
So are you saying it would be a good way for me to learn Renpy?
If you feel up to the task of learning Renpy from the get go, beginning, middle and end and then porting this game into Renpy, go for it, Dev supplied all the needed code and assets for free to port it, You just gotta learn Renpy now and then port it into Renpy as said.

zeloch

Oct 3, 2019
This is my first time trying this game and no matter which settings I try, the game always crashes at the main menu. Is the new update fucked or what? I've tried some solutions posted before, like running under compatibility for Windows 7, or running in windowed under DX9, and downloading that other exe someone posted - nothing worked, still crash as soon as it loads to main menu.

Palidan

Aug 3, 2017
I restartet now several times, it seems that Mia is Buggy, i get different content Unlock icons, but nothing realy unlocked.
On the mom path everything works fine until i need the Suit. Stuck there.
The hint system in the garage is no help, it says for the Suit, go Downtown Tammy, but is locked.
On Mia route, it says get the Penthouse, but cant buy it, its locked, is there some kind of trick or exact way to unlock them without the dev unlocker?

Reactions: Unimatrix001

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
This is my first time trying this game and no matter which settings I try, the game always crashes at the main menu. Is the new update fucked or what? I've tried some solutions posted before, like running under compatibility for Windows 7, or running in windowed under DX9, and downloading that other exe someone posted - nothing worked, still crash as soon as it loads to main menu.
The platform used for this game has always been mega buggy, this is why so many peeps are asking the Dev to move to Renpy now, as I am also.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes