userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
if you like bimbofication & hypno you should check out my other project :sneaky:

here Link
Love bimbofication and hypno games (but def don't want shemale so glad its just a choice) will be checking it out.
One thing I wish I saw more of are games that show off letting you bimbofy multiple girls in a way that you see them progress into bimbos (kinda like in Candy Legacy but you affect more than just playable character and also there's in betweens from start to bimbo)-like say start with young and all natural Aletta Ocean and transition through all the various stages of her implants till you get to what she is currently. Or could be like petite girls morph into a bimbo look alike: like maybe Elsa Jean into Nicolette Shea or Veronica Rodriguez into Victoria June as examples (actually would be amazing if someone had like a face morph gif of these ideas).

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
One thing I wish I saw more of are games that show off letting you bimbofy multiple girls in a way that you see them progress into bimbos

Just in the unlikely case you have not heard about it: Bimbo Life Coach should be right up your alley. You get to bimbofy a lot of willing girls, and you can even set them on different paths of bimbo-dom on occasion.
I don't know how active development is at the moment, however. Last I heard, the original dev had stopped development, but given the project to a new dev.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
BLC has an awesome chronological tips table in a right place (not that this game needs it. but just unique feature as i havenot seen that in any html game)

Last edited:
Reactions: root

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
humble beginning ;)
gl ... i dont have much ideas on what would constitute an average render...but this looks if not cute but ok ..and at least it doesnt have weird eyes

but if the game have both ...it is weird immersion-wise...

Last edited:
Reactions: root

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
you have not heard about it: Bimbo Life Coach should be right up your alley.
BLC have awesome chronological tips table in a right place
I like too but it seems to slow down :rolleyes:

gl ... i really dont have much idea what would be an average render...but this looks if not cute but ok ..and .at least dont have weird eyes
but if the game have both ...it is weird immersion-wise...
I'm experimenting a little. :)

1.80 star(s) 25 Votes