Jubilexx

Oct 12, 2017
To Root: Know its still not really an issue, but could you start putting up two download links. One complete for the new people and one with just the updated content for people that just need the new images and html

Reactions: root

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
To Root: Know its still not really an issue, but could you start putting up two download links. One complete for the new people and one with just the updated content for people that just need the new images and html
I thought about it but in this case (mini)game has only 300MB (there is good vids compression), Crucial investigation has almost 1GB and here it makes more sense (y)

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
I like Candy's Legacy, but I think the game needs to have more quests in the week (every day a one quest and every week a new quest) that help in the bibification of Lily. The number of videos in the game is satisfactory and maybe it's time for more quests and adventures for Lily.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
to have more quests in the week
yeah. feels too repetitive & grindy ...partly because of the stats grind and partly because of days being non-saturated with other events n activities
dunno still those dev games feel weird...like grindy VNs...( without VN if that makes sense;] )....so lets say grindy comics...
technically i should put it into 'datesim' sandbox category...but im really struggling

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
dunno still those dev games feel weird...like grindy VNs...( without VN if that makes sense;] )....so lets say grindy comics...
technically i should put it into 'datesim' sandbox category...but im really struggling
This game is just an add on to the "Crucial investigation" just for fun, quite simple in design ;)

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
The writing reads like it was machine translated from a foreign language, it needs polish.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
root When Olivia unlocks, morning clinic stucks up even when you can't work there anymore. (AKA can't get to afternoon locations)

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Love the pace of the updates and the theme.

My main suggestion is to make it more clear when you finish the content for the update. I find it hard to know if I should keep grinding.

I‘d like it better if the fade-in effect was much shorter or gone because I think it slows people down when they’re clicking through the grindy parts.

It would be fun if you could add some more clothing options for the main character to add the illusion of choice. Clothing choices could affect what events trigger too. Maybe something work appropriate and some other options that are more risqué or barbie etc.

I hope we get to see the main character work towards her own changes again soon. It’s fun to see the new girls change but I’d like to see her have another round or two of transformation.

1.80 star(s) 25 Votes