3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Z_

Mar 10, 2018
worked fine on my end... try another browser maybe? copy the link an paste it in another browser.
Same issue for me, it's quota capped at 5gb for another 5 hours - different browser didn't help, nor did getting a free acct/using their app etc. First mega download in months. I don't mind waiting the 5h, so it's fine for me - assuming they actually stick to that :D

Could probably reset one's IP to skip that wait as well.

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
"Can someone upload the 0.8 to another site"

After trying VPNs, downloaders, and everything else i could think of, i second this request. :confused:

Z_

Mar 10, 2018
For those of you saying Mega, doesn't work for you, you can make a free account, and even complete tasks and get up to like 40gb a day without even spending anything or giving any payment info.
It seems you get 50gb free storage space, but the actual amount you can download per day is capped. I made a free account, got the download app etc, and i'm capped at 5gb.

Big thanks to Lycantro for providing the link regardless though! Terminal etc are up now as well it seems.

proxyx13

Aug 10, 2017
It seems you get 50gb free storage space, but the actual amount you can download per day is capped. I made a free account, got the download app etc, and i'm capped at 5gb.

Big thanks to Lycantro for providing the link regardless though! Terminal etc are up now as well it seems.
Try downloading with Megasynch. I have some problems with Mega where it says its capped all the time from browser, even when I haven't downloaded for days, but you can copy the link to the Megasynch program and download from there.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
any changelog for 0.8?
should be common practice to copy past that so we know if it's worth wasting bandwidth.

Reactions: Happy Potter

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
DUDE! megasync worked like a charm! "NOW" this program is gonna get interesting! with a male model we can finally set up some VAM quality POV scenes! I may never leave the house again, LOL.

Lycantro

Jul 11, 2020
Hello partners for people who have this problem when downloading from mega, try to restart the router and resume the download after that, this is how it works because it renews the IP, this metod worked for me in others downloads, don't worry the download continues where it left off

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
Alternate download links for Captain Hardcore 8.0

Reactions: jXydPeq3FQP6

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
This looks beautiful and ran great, but I had no fucking idea what I was doing, and couldn't figure out how to make stuff fuck. I was sad.

bruhbruh77

Nov 24, 2020
Hello partners, I can see you have been waiting a long time for version 0.8, dont worry I have the link for you guys

Galactic Trader Version 0.8
Mega

Enjoy ;)
Based, you da man. If anyone wants to reupload to a site that has GOOD bandwidth and HIGH speed, give nopy.to a go, it's really good!

Olfsen

Oct 14, 2020
nope... pressing the sticks (left of right) it'll popup the steam vr menu'...
i see there's q+e keyboard command to change height... but is quite impossible to use when in vr.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes