3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

wizyte

Oct 27, 2020
thank's for sharing... but is still impossible to play sitting.
no command to change height in game :(
Once in game there is a way to adjust the camera height up and down via binding the command to 1 of your controller buttons. You're looking to assign the, "vr camera drag" command. I manually assigned it to the, "a" btn on my right controller and it works as intended. Press the btn in; drag the controller up/down/left/right to reposition height or strafe. Now here is the funny part... last update the command would only work when assigned to the left controller. This current update the command only works when assigned to the right controller. ...Don't ask me why. Hope this helps.

Olfsen

Oct 14, 2020
Once in game there is a way to adjust the camera height up and down via binding the command to 1 of your controller buttons. You're looking to assign the, "vr camera drag" command. I manually assigned it to the, "a" btn on my right controller and it works as intended. Press the btn in; drag the controller up/down/left/right to reposition height or strafe. Now here is the funny part... last update the command would only work when assigned to the left controller. This current update the command only works when assigned to the right controller. ...Don't ask me why. Hope this helps.
uhm... i'll try this... usually i use the left controller to move up and down, i don't even think to try to set on the right.
thanks, hope this work.

Olfsen

Oct 14, 2020
nope, even in the setting on steam vr i wasn't able to find vrcameradrag... left or right, not up or down... i tried to find something similar in all the possible settings, but that option simply does not exist... at least for wmr.

Screenshot (101).png

wizyte

Oct 27, 2020
nope, even in the setting on steam vr i wasn't able to find vrcameradrag... left or right, not up or down... i tried to find something similar in all the possible settings, but that option simply does not exist... at least for wmr.

View attachment 962951
Try placing either the VR_DragCameraLeft or VR_DragCameraRight onto a button or trackpad as a touch or click function. Both of those commands do the exact same thing as far as I can tell. And it's the command that lets you literally drag the camera in game so you're height is adjusted.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
To answer the height adjustment thing, I was easily able to do this by clicking in my right analog stick and moving the controller
unless i missed something in the messages and thats not the issue? -very tired sorry

Olfsen

Oct 14, 2020
Try placing either the VR_DragCameraLeft or VR_DragCameraRight onto a button or trackpad as a touch or click function. Both of those commands do the exact same thing as far as I can tell. And it's the command that lets you literally drag the camera in game so you're height is adjusted.
tried, doesn't work :D
you drag camera only on y-x axis... not z.

zadoll

Apr 20, 2019
okay? why autor do this like a movie editor? why not add some AI to the NPC??

instead - create urself -animate urself- fuck urself)))

hvali24

Nov 15, 2020
Congratulations for the game. You can add some facial animation too since is not so hard to achieve with ue4 live link face.

skazo4nik1981

Jan 9, 2021
Friends, I am writing via google translator, so please forgive me for my clumsy English. I'm from Russia. I have a question. Has anyone been able to upload their own textures for the skin? I downloaded the skin texture for Daz 8 in jpg format, but I just can't figure it out.

SolusSama

May 2, 2019
For some reason this game is absolutely unplayable for me in VR, I can only get a constant 10 fps on my Quest 2 (+ link) while having a lot of tracking issues too (while on desktop it runs just fine), which is weird given that I've been able to run very demanding VR games at a solid 90 FPS. Anyone had this issue?

SolusSama

May 2, 2019
For some reason this game is absolutely unplayable for me in VR, I can only get a constant 10 fps on my Quest 2 (+ link) while having a lot of tracking issues too (while on desktop it runs just fine), which is weird given that I've been able to run very demanding VR games at a solid 90 FPS. Anyone had this issue?
Update: Increasing the game's priority to Realtime on the task manager fixed it, reducing the physics quality further improved it, now i can run it at around 50fps, which is enough for me.

rauko00

Dec 25, 2020
hello ! i have one litle problem i can find that texture import folder t input my dazg3-8 textures plz help ty !!!!

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes