3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

skazo4nik1981

Jan 9, 2021
Friends, does anyone use the wmr controller instead of the vive tracker? It works great for mimicking a member. You just have to stick it in your belt or put it in your pants, if you're not naked.

skazo4nik1981

Jan 9, 2021
You need to put your textures in the FluidGame / TextureImport folder, and not as it is written in the game itself. Put it like this, then everything works. We are waiting for version 0.9. :love:(y)

Foxyz

Oct 10, 2018
Friends, does anyone use the wmr controller instead of the vive tracker? It works great for mimicking a member. You just have to stick it in your belt or put it in your pants, if you're not naked.
And if you are you can strap it with a belt or something like that

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
if someone has the new version open a support ticket do not post the links here

wizyte

Oct 27, 2020
if someone has the new version open a support ticket do not post the links here
How exactly does that work? Once you create the ticket do you upload the whole game zip as an attachment and someone else takes care to update sources on the page? Or do we upload ourselves somewhere like MEGA and send the link via ticket? I'm asking because I wouldn't mind taking the hit this month for the cause ^^ Im just super green at how this all works.

fallenochek

Oct 31, 2018
How exactly does that work? Once you create the ticket do you upload the whole game zip as an attachment and someone else takes care to update sources on the page? Or do we upload ourselves somewhere like MEGA and send the link via ticket? I'm asking because I wouldn't mind taking the hit this month for the cause ^^ Im just super green at how this all works.
create a thread in this section https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/

skazo4nik1981

Jan 9, 2021
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
How complicated it is ... Why not just put the game on the Mega cloud and drop the link here ...

wizyte

Oct 27, 2020
idk...probly cuz the guy who made the thread literally asked not to post links here. Anyhoo, submitted ver 0.9 so they should update the main sources soon. Have Fun! And whoever that was offering a blowjob for ver 0.8... here's hoping that offer's still valid for 0.9 ;)

sonovabich

Feb 21, 2018
idk...probly cuz the guy who made the thread literally asked not to post links here. Anyhoo, submitted ver 0.9 so they should update the main sources soon. Have Fun! And whoever that was offering a blowjob for ver 0.8... here's hoping that offer's still valid for 0.9 ;)
Ay thanks homie

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes