3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
Anyone managed to go to the broken core? What do I do after that? Also, any walkthrough? I just wandered around like an idiot for an hour lol.
there you have to fly to the cube and there in the simulation kill robots and save the girl in a yellow bikini, that's the whole plot of this version at the moment

Jul 28, 2018
Yes, for me it works (tested on version 0.14)
You need to download the cheat engine and run it pre-launch the game,
then there to find the game process, and enter the memory address and any value of HP
Now waiting for a new version of the game
What was the mem address?

Also, i can go as far as the girl, but she is tied. I cannot untie her. Any tips?

Ettehbrutas

Apr 10, 2023
as much as i hate the dev for making it so complicated, this game is is very useful to continue my research on telepresence, the act of watching with eyes is one thing, but when your body feels like its actually there, there is a huge difference in body response. going to see if i can make maps in ue4

Reactions: samsismas

senhang3513

Jan 24, 2020
Is there a way to reset the player's location? I had a glitch where my play started falling through the world and my scene is basically bricked because of it. Noclip/fly commands through the console just don't work at all either.

LesterTheMoeLester

Apr 16, 2023
Does the ResponseModifier work on the Quest 2 Standalone version? I'm assuming it doesn't considering its an external program that you'd run on your PC and not something you'd be able to run on the quest.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes