3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

AmyTheOne

Jan 17, 2018
It caused some immediately suspicious activity when I ran the self-extracting archive
You downloaded malware. Self-extracting archives are dead give-aways. You clicked an ad or something else. The actual file is a .rar and 10ish GB.
The post hasn't been edited for over a month and I doubt the F95 staff would let that one slip through.

You clearly have enough tech-savvy to check or google the first signs of malware, so maybe be a bit careful next time you download and run something.

If ever in doubt, run it in . That way you won't have to keep fresh images of windows or VMs around when downloading and running files.

ThatDude96

Jan 31, 2023
You downloaded malware. Self-extracting archives are dead give-aways. You clicked an ad or something else. The actual file is a .rar and 10ish GB.
The post hasn't been edited for over a month and I doubt the F95 staff would let that one slip through.

You clearly have enough tech-savvy to check or google the first signs of malware, so maybe be a bit careful next time you download and run something.
You're right - it turns out this looks like malvertising. I didn't have an adblocker on the new install of Windows (it wasn't fully set up as I planned to wipe it soon after), every time I click the download button without one it downloads Captain_Hardcore_0.14.rar.exe, a 10GB .exe. After installing one it downloads Captain_Hardcore_0.14.rar, the legit file. There's no visible ads on the page, its triggered by clicking on the actual download link and happens every time, even after clicking repeatedly!

Initially I thought it was AnonFiles not showing the file type on the page, but installing an adblocker confirms that I had the wrong file. I must say, it's an exceptionally well hidden attack - you'd have no other way of knowing it's not the actual download.

If ever in doubt, run it in Windows Sandbox. That way you won't have to keep fresh images of windows or VMs around when downloading and running files.
The Windows Sandbox is a very good idea, I hadn't heard of it before. I had dismissed virtualization because of compatibility with SteamVR, do you know if it works with this? I can't find much on Google.

Reactions: GeorgBrandt

Username12364

Jul 18, 2021
I have done what you have described in your wall of text @ThatDude96

If I paste the CHPatreonKey| code, it says "200 number something something pattern"

Without the proxy tool, I get 403 - Please, enlighten us with a short step by step what you have done to make it run - Thanks in advance.

edit: We are talking about the assteroid version - right? Not the demo.

Last edited:

Banana674

Mar 21, 2022
sorry to tell you guys but the response modifier got deleted. What do I do now for quest version?
Anyway to bypass the key wall in version 0.9 quest?

Last edited:

Username12364

Jul 18, 2021
Here is the response modifier from page 44 which I just downloaded yesterday (Moderators can check by same hash of the file from their history-tab, I have not added/modified anything), but it does not work with any newer version. Dunno, which old version is supported.

Banana674

Mar 21, 2022
I am not that good with computers so i don't really know what to do, can someone make a video or something so i can at least play version 0.8. thanks!

Superl99

Feb 4, 2023
View attachment 506338

Overview:
Board your ship and explore the darkest reaches of the universe in search of the hottest and most depraved space sluts. Bring them aboard your research vessel where you can customise their looks in your bio-metrics lab, probe and experiment on them in your high tech science chamber, or create virtual scenes using your ships Cyber-Masturbatorium - all in the name of science!
Thread Updated: 2023-01-08
Release Date: 2022-12-10
Developer: AntiZero
Censored: No
Version: 0.14
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instalation:

Changelog:

A certain group has been distributing viruses and posing them as 'cracks' - More Info
Please report anyone who does this immediately.
Remember to not download or install any cracks unless verified by F95 staff.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Android
(v0.9): - - - - -

View attachment 363186 View attachment 363178 View attachment 363187 View attachment 363188 View attachment 363189 View attachment 363190 View attachment 363191 View attachment 363192
just wondering if you can add the size of the download?

marcraftyt

May 27, 2021
I have done what you have described in your wall of text @ThatDude96

If I paste the CHPatreonKey| code, it says "200 number something something pattern"

Without the proxy tool, I get 403 - Please, enlighten us with a short step by step what you have done to make it run - Thanks in advance.

edit: We are talking about the assteroid version - right? Not the demo.
1. Download the response modifier zip and extract to root of captain hardcore folder
2. Run the Start_CH.bat batch file
3. A program should open, click the Start button there
4. Go back to the batch file and press any key
5. Game should open, go to the code entry, hit paste and try to verify the code
6. After code is verified, enter game and click Stop on the response modifier program (make sure to do this since if you don't it may leave proxy settings as altered)
I'm the dude that shared the response modifier on page 44, let me know if you'd like me to reupload it.
If you're still getting the 200 error, try pasting a string that's in the format actual keys use (doesn't need to be working, just grab a key from an older crack version or something).

Username12364

Jul 18, 2021
Thanks for the response, but for which version of captain hardcore is it? The v0.14 from first post? And how does a key from the older cracks version look like?

Unfortunately, the tool has no debug output to see what is happening. I still get the 200-number-pattern response in the game lobby. I tried several random strings, same result. Without proxy, it is 400 response of course.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Thanks for the response, but for which version of captain hardcore is it? The v0.14 from first post? And how does a key from the older cracks version look like?

Unfortunately, the tool has no debug output to see what is happening. I still get the 200-number-pattern response in the game lobby. I tried several random strings, same result. Without proxy, it is 400 response of course.
It works still on the newest version on the first post.
For pasting the key, you can literally copy then paste "fuck" and it will work. That's what I put every time. (just paste any basic letters or word).

Username12364

Jul 18, 2021
Well, there is not much what you can do wrong by following the few steps, however, I still get:

This simply does not work on my Quest 2, if it works for all others, then it is clearly something on my end, but I can not figure it out. Not wasting any more time with this bs, thanks for the help anyway.

1676510707693.png

TheWhiteVanMan

May 15, 2022
I tried the Response Modifier with v0.14 on Steam VR, but after I copy and paste the code, the game closes. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Reactions: onik4

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Any singleplayer game like this that makes me login to like 12 services is not worth playing

marcraftyt

May 27, 2021
Well, there is not much what you can do wrong by following the few steps, however, I still get:

This simply does not work on my Quest 2, if it works for all others, then it is clearly something on my end, but I can not figure it out. Not wasting any more time with this bs, thanks for the help anyway.

View attachment 2394079
I found an old activation code from I think the 0.10 crack.
Try pasting the below code when using the response modifier crack:
eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.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.EjY4dl9FKZoSZddjFiHMMdz-5PU5-0WYayBgSUXEGws

Reactions: SPIDAHMAN

Banana674

Mar 21, 2022
I found an old activation code from I think the 0.10 crack.
Try pasting the below code when using the response modifier crack:
eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.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.EjY4dl9FKZoSZddjFiHMMdz-5PU5-0WYayBgSUXEGws
Do you have a quest crack for 0.9?

Jul 28, 2018
Anyone managed to go to the broken core? What do I do after that? Also, any walkthrough? I just wandered around like an idiot for an hour lol.

Last edited:

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
how did ou do that? Did you succeed?
Yes, for me it works (tested on version 0.14)
You need to download the cheat engine and run it pre-launch the game,
then there to find the game process, and enter the memory address and any value of HP
Now waiting for a new version of the game

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes