3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
There are pages and pages of people talking about cracks and stuff. I don't see your post. Link?

To add, i'm a current patreon supporter and have had this issue with fresh downloads and installs of this from both offical and F95 links. This issue literally seems to have started randomly and only seems to affect this game.
I think this is what they were referring to *they linked to it about 20 posts above)
https://f95zone.to/threads/captain-hardcore-v0-14-antizero.34450/post-9025679
however that is a hack to get past the patreon code if you don't subscribe so i don't think it'll help you

There are a couple of performance related thing in the FAQ, but they are for the most part obvious things to try.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Grease_Factory
Dec 21, 2019
I think this is what they were referring to *they linked to it about 20 posts above)
https://f95zone.to/threads/captain-hardcore-v0-14-antizero.34450/post-9025679
however that is a hack to get past the patreon code if you don't subscribe so i don't think it'll help you

There are a couple of performance related thing in the FAQ, but they are for the most part obvious things to try.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks.

Unfortunately I have tried all of the settings changes and the game runs like trash now. I used to have no problem running everything on maximum settings. Now its like my avatar is drunk. the hands jump all over and wave around like they are in water and the walls wave around like they have a heart beat. When i turn my head, large portions of my view are un-rendered and show as black screen/Steam VR play area.

Im confused because I havent made any changes other than I am now using Valve Index controllers vs the Vive Pro controllers.

If i still had my vive controllers i could swap back and see if that fixes anything but i doubt it.

malex

Aug 9, 2017
Когда я открываю игру на Android v9, она сама закрывается, как мне решить эту проблему?

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
Когда я открываю игру на Android v9, она сама закрывается, как мне решить эту проблему?
По моему, эта игра для Андроида выше версией, я на эмулятор Андроид 9 даже не могу установить, пишет что-то типа приложение не совместимо с версией системы, на 11 и 12 устанавливается, но в самом приложении возникает ошибка, просит обновить драйвер Вулкана, а где его взять - не знаю.
Ждём дальнейших версий игры.

MEDO. XX

Nov 6, 2020
По моему, эта игра для Андроида выше версией, я на эмулятор Андроид 9 даже не могу установить, пишет что-то типа приложение не совместимо с версией системы, на 11 и 12 устанавливается, но в самом приложении возникает ошибка, просит обновить драйвер Вулкана, а где его взять - не знаю.
Ждём дальнейших версий игры.
Я использую Android 11 и не могу запустить игру после ее установки.

Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

RuneGaming

Feb 7, 2022
Anyone got a Torrent that doesn't give some Russian hacker your grid coordinates? I found this game on /t/ last year and now it's either on sketchy websites or nowhere at all

Reactions: 69FapChampion69

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
If I recall correctly, the quest version didn't always need a code, but upon 0.5, they started doing the same authentication with the Quest that they did with the PC version, and no one's gotten around it since so far, apparently.

I still hope to see it get cracked/worked around someday, but I'm just prepared to go ahead and pay the $10 in the event that I REALLY want to play it bad enough.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes