3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

cresil9

Apr 14, 2019
am i doing something wrong or are some of the toys nearly impossible to use due to how soft they are like the anal beads feel like im trying to aim a wet noodle in space

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
Download CH_Response Modifier on the 44th page of this thread and then extract the files to the folder with the game.
Copy any letters to the clipboard.
1. Launch the Response Modifier application;
2. Press the Start button there;
3. Launch the game;
4. Click the Paste button on the side of the key input field, Activate and then Enter.
Enjoy playing. You are Gods!

Someone add this to the topic header so that people don't write the same type of questions.

Last edited:

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
1. Extract and run.
Uhm.. how? Ingame it says I should log in with my patreon before it unlocks?

Edit: NVM, got it to work with the programm recommended on page 44.

Not only did I found out that Captain Hardcore is another shitty "game" with UX design from hell where you can barely do anything,
the tool you all recommended to play the game (page 44) did also fuck up my whole computer, since it installed a proxy.

I only stumbled by happy accident about the Windows settings where I could turn it off, I couldn't use my browser at all.

Someone should really either delete that shit on page 44 or warn and explain what to do when it happens.

Last edited:

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
It's supposed to turn the proxy off after you exit the program, and the proxy isn't supposed to affect your browsers or other apps. I have noticed this is a new problem with Windows 10.

Just open Windows' proxy settings and turn it off.

Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
It's supposed to turn the proxy off after you exit the program, and the proxy isn't supposed to affect your browsers or other apps. I have noticed this is a new problem with Windows 10.

Just open Windows' proxy settings and turn it off.
I'm on Windows 11. I didn't even know that it messed with my Proxy. I had insane luck that inside Chrome it guided me to the proxy settings of Windows (!) where I could see that there was an IP added which messed up my whole internet.

If Chrome wouldn't have pointed me at the issue I'd have probably been troubleshooting for hours before I stumble across this since it could've been anything like changed firewall settings etc.

mac201685

May 14, 2019
so what the story with this does it add a hidden Proxy or are we fully good to go with being a 10 user myself last thing anyone needs is some back door fun.

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
If you look at the proxy it adds, it's a localhost address.

In other words, it's a proxy that passes your internet activity through your own machine, not the internet. It needs to do that to filter the game's login credentials.

• Hey there

bhjjvr21

Jan 24, 2023
What version of the game ddoes the page 44 Responsemodifier work on?

And if its 0.11, where can i download it?

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
I think I've figured out the proxy issue. It only seems to happen if you've still got old proxy settings in the text box. If you use another proxy service, Response Modifier sometimes fails to overwrite your old proxy settings and instead appends it to the end, causing you to lose internet access.

Solution is still the same, just turn off Window's proxy. If you have the time you could also make sure you clear the proxy address field to prevent issues.

mac201685

May 14, 2019
I think I've figured out the proxy issue. It only seems to happen if you've still got old proxy settings in the text box. If you use another proxy service, Response Modifier sometimes fails to overwrite your old proxy settings and instead appends it to the end, causing you to lose internet access.

Solution is still the same, just turn off Window's proxy. If you have the time you could also make sure you clear the proxy address field to prevent issues.
so yeah after testing myself forgot to reply it does kill your internet to a point so you are correct on turning off your proxy settings and you should be good to go lucky for myself not for everyone but it automatically turned it off after exiting the game but no clue if this is just a windows 10 thing or a 11 as well cant test myself because I'm on 10

aminkimo55

Jan 24, 2020
hi everyone can someone help me pass v0.14 key add me in discord Amino#3763 I hope someone contact me to pass it

dfgdfg12

Feb 8, 2020
it does not work for me, it gives an error 200 (I do everything according to the installation of the proxy server turned on) does not help what to do?

ThatDude96

Jan 31, 2023
Not to start anything, I know I'm a new user, but I very much suspect that the download currently in the first post contains malware - I used Win/AnonFiles if it matters. It caused some immediately suspicious activity when I ran the self-extracting archive (on a fresh/empty install of Windows with other disks removed for precisely this reason). A questionable link opened in the Edge browser, then a few seconds later all browser windows closed. Edge would no longer open and Windows Explorer restarted. No game files were created and the exe closed.

I used Everything to look for recently modified files, looked for suspect processes with Process Hacker and ran a scan with both Defender and Malwarebytes. They didn't find anything but I found prefetch files suggesting the task scheduler was used the same minute I ran the suspicious exe, in there I found 3 entries claiming to be Edge updaters. Two looked legit and ran the same file with different args, but the third pointed to a location in AppData that I couldn't find any mention of on Google, nor was it present on 2 of my other Windows machines. In there was an exe, a very amateurish batch file which I doubted was legit and what I think is a browser plugin. Trying to run Edge again didn't recreate these files when removed, but running the suspect exe again did so they appear to be connected.

It's possible that it is encoded well enough to not be detected, perhaps this particular malware isn't yet known to either antivirus' researchers or maybe it's just a huge coincidence and the file is legit, but I thought I'd say something in case others were thinking of using it without taking the same precautions I did. I've since reimaged that drive, it was intentionally empty.

I later managed to run the game successfully (0.14) using a download from a popular Patreon archive combined with the Response Modifier on page 44. It's pretty good IMO, easy to use with nice visuals, good physics and some actual gameplay. The gameplay mostly consists of procedurally generated hallways and identical drones to shoot, but it does make the experience feel more complete. There aren't many included scenes, but it's really easy and fun to create them in VR which is where I found the fun. I hope it gets more updates.

IF THE GAME WON'T GO PAST THE ACTIVATION CODE SCREEN WITHOUT CRASHING - use the "Intel OpenSSL Fix.bat" to launch the game, this fixed it for me.

dukati996

Jan 13, 2019
Hi, I did installed the quest version of this game, the old cracked one, and I would like to know if there is the possibility to add some premade scene, and if so how to add those scene and were to get those scene. Is there somewhere a place like for VaM game where you can get premade scene for the Quest version of tis game? THanks in advance for every help.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes