3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
Seek for Adult VR Game Room, it has features you are looking for, if you get some time, try finding an up to date version too :)

Reactions: googlemcb

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
I'll start working on cracking 0.13. If anyone wants to join in, message me on discord: tvojamamav2#4426

Edit: The response modifier for 0.11 works just fine!
I'll include it here so you guys don't have to search for it.
There's a link to response modifier on this post, p44

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CaptainHardcore-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

iloveredheads

Mar 10, 2020
last edit: i read from a 2021 post that another guy got disabled internet so i guess i have nothing to worry about, but why the proxy doesnt get turned off automatically or why doesnt this gets a warning?

hi guys, i tried a few games but i am suspecting this one was that "disabled" my internet with some kind of proxy setting, when i ran the response modifier?
i readon the front page that there are some virus around, so i hope this was nothing harmful, i just turned off a manual proxy setting, and my internet came back, is that all? Should i do anything more, what does this "response modifier" do exactly?

(i downloaded this: https://f95zone.to/threads/captain-hardcore-v0-13-antizero.34450/post-9025679 and since others liked it and this is not a new repyl, i guessed its good)

another edit:
i searched for the proxy:
http=127.0.0.1:8888;https=127.0.0.1:8888
and loopback settings
and it shows that this is usually used for hacking, so have i been hacked and should start changing passwords everywhere?

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"This can be caused by a driver bug on some Intel 10/11th gen processors. Try running the game through “Intel OpenSSL Fix.bat” inside the FluidGame directory."
That's on their FAQ, I'm about to try this out now.

EDIT: This fixed it for me.
I seriously don't think that Intel made a bug in a driver for their CPU. It is more likely to be an Unreal Engine issue, or a developer issue.

That said, what the F is the purpose of this game? It's been years, thee is one game level which ends with you finding a girl you can't do anything with, you can't even bring her home to your ship.
A sex game with no sex. It's completely redundant.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
nah , sadly and most likely wont have one since it seems like the devs focus on scene creation and sandbox other than interactions imo
Maybe he should just make a regular sandbox game then and stop focusing on the sex. Game is useless in its current (and future) state.

We're not using "cracks" so to speak, we're using Response Modifier
No, but you're bypassing a security feature. It's called hacking and is a crime while cracking is just a copyright violation (illegal, but not a crime). Even making a tool to hack a program available is a criminal offense. Soooo... if I were you, I'd release a crack instead. Less risky.

Dec 21, 2019
This game used to run flawlwssly on my computer, but now its a slide show. does anyone know how to improve performance? Its running like crap in Steam VR. The steam Performance graph is off the charts in the red, and I haven't even made it into the actual game... still in the starting room (where you put your patreon code in).

Any tips to get it running smooth again?

I used to play it on max graphics without much issue. Now my hands appear all wavy and the walls move like they are made of water. Even with the game on minimum graphics on the internal menus it runs terribly.

Last edited:

baho6

May 6, 2021
This game used to run flawlwssly on my computer, but now its a slide show. does anyone know how to improve performance? Its running like crap in Steam VR. The steam Performance graph is off the charts in the red, and I haven't even made it into the actual game... still in the starting room (where you put your patreon code in).

Any tips to get it running smooth again?
On the previous pages, I already answered someone in some detail, look through. Reluctance to repeat the same thing.

Dec 21, 2019
On the previous pages, I already answered someone in some detail, look through. Reluctance to repeat the same thing.

There are pages and pages of people talking about cracks and stuff. I don't see your post. Link?

To add, i'm a current patreon supporter and have had this issue with fresh downloads and installs of this from both offical and F95 links. This issue literally seems to have started randomly and only seems to affect this game.

Last edited:

JustMe123.

Mar 10, 2018
Maybe he should just make a regular sandbox game then and stop focusing on the sex. Game is useless in its current (and future) state.

No, but you're bypassing a security feature. It's called hacking and is a crime while cracking is just a copyright violation (illegal, but not a crime). Even making a tool to hack a program available is a criminal offense. Soooo... if I were you, I'd release a crack instead. Less risky.
smarty pants breaking Denuvo on games is a hack not a crack then, if only i could slap you thru my computer that would be an awesome hack or would it be a crack on your computer lmao :ROFLMAO:

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes